Ju Ju Be BFF Diaper Bag

Ju Ju Be BFF Diaper Bag Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 2657 in Diaper Bags

June 16, 2017

Worth every penny

Having two kids under two being able to keep your hands free is a must!!!! I love that the Ju Ju Be BFF has so many ways to wear it that it fits different styles. My fave is the bagpack, it gives me the freedom to be able to whole both kids at the same time, also it has many compartment to keep everything organize and is super sterdy. I love that I can put it in the washing machine and comes out new. I have the nautical print and love it. It is a bit pricey but if you buy this from the beginning it'll save you money later on since one usually tend to change diaper bags :)

January 21, 2016

Amazing diaper bag! Helps me keep my life with 2 little people organized! I have a tendency to overpack and I can't fit so much in the bag and it's easy to find. I love the light coloured interior and so many pretty outsides to choose from. And the mommy pocket is awesome.

August 22, 2014

This is an amazing bag with lots of room for all babies things. Very cute aswell. A little pricey

May 16, 2012

I just got a Ju Ju Be BFF in Morning Vines. I have used other Ju Ju Be bags and loved them, so was not surprised to love this one as well. I'm even more impressed with this one. It has many pockets which help keep me organized for trips out. I love the backpack straps, and they're very comfortable, but it's also great that there is the messenger strap option as well. I like that when I open it, I can see all the contents instead of having to dig around in a bottomless pit. My favourite thing about Ju Ju Be is that they're machine washable. Amazing! I would definitely recommend this bag to others. It is a pricier than other diaper bags, but I feel it's worth it for the extreme good quality and special features.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic