Prestige Item
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum Reviews

January 13, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wish I could recommend

Based on this one-time #sample packet use, it wasn’t special enough to interest me to want to buy it. The #complimentary sachet barely had enough for one full face, perhaps if there was enough #serum for three days or so and I had a chance to see its full effects, I might recommend it, as I do like the active ingredients (second pic) it is jammed with goodness from salicylic to COQ10 to VitC! and would love to love it seeing that’s it’s #CleanBeauty. I would say prettier packaging would have helped tilt me in that direction, the aesthetic just didn’t draw me in. I know it’s targeted to acne-prone skin, so perhaps it would be significant for those folks? For me it feels like this sample was a waste to product and distribute as I unfortunately really couldn’t tell anything... I see it has about a four star rating on #ChickAdvisor so clearly a lot of people like it! I can’t recommend this based on just this experience. #Skincare #Beauty

April 06, 2019

Meh

I received this product free for my honest review. I love the packaging; the glass bottle is a great touch and not something you see very often. The formula is also organic which is great. I don't think it actually helped with any of my breakouts but it did make my face very smooth. I am disappointed that it didn't help blemishes like advertised.

February 20, 2019

Need to test longer

I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and it didn't clear up my skin. In fact, I've gotten more pimples than usual! I'm not sure if it's because of stress/hormones or the product itself so I need to continue using it to see if I end up with better results (I've been using it every night before bed after cleansing and toning my skin).

I received this product for free for testing purposes.

June 25, 2017

Too expensive for what it is

This is a great serum to use if you don't like the overly drying effect of moist salicylic acid-based treatments. It doesn't leave your skin feeling irritated or dehydrated and sits well under make-up. Unfortunately I can't give it a stellar 5 stars is because my skin needs a higher concentration of BHA to see a difference.