Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

February 08, 2021
    Reading, United Kingdom

Smells Devine

My partner brought me this last year and I was amazed at the smell I absolutely loved it. The bottle was to cute to be put away so I kept it on my dressing table in full view so this is the one I go for first. It’s got a floral scent but the smell is intense and really hits you when on it also lasts all day the smell also puts a smile on my face as it smells amazing. Unfortunately Mines ran out now so I’m already in the lookout for one. I’ve also recommended to family and friends This is a must buy

February 07, 2021
    Southwark, United Kingdom

Great value! Smells good and lasts all day!

This isn’t a fragrance I’d usually purchase but I tried it when I saw it in the sale and loved it!
    Quite a sweet but not overpowering smell.
    Lasts all day! Even if it was full price I’d buy again as it was completely worth it! Good for an everyday scent!

January 27, 2021

Viva La Juicy Perfume Review

I very much enjoyed this perfume! Definitely not an overpowering scent and I feel like it’s perfect for any occasional. It’s a sweet but subtle scent. 10/10 😊

January 11, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Favourite scent by far

I adore this scent and have been wearing it for years! Always makes me feel great and right for anything! Not too strong and lasts long - highly recommended

December 02, 2020

Best perfume ever

It feels like a spring mist wherever you spray it. Very sweet scented but not overpowering. Lasts all day and stays perfectly. Itll be with you from morning to night

November 27, 2020
    United Kingdom

Juicy Couture

Loved this from the minute I bought a bottle from TK Maxx. I love any white floral perfume and Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture has a composition of Jasmine with honeysuckle and berries which makes a scent that epitomises the styles of Juicy Couture’s famous glitzy pieces.

November 23, 2020

Amazing

Viva la juicy was my ride or die perfume in high school, and I haven’t touched it since. The scent is so nostalgic to me now. I find it lasts all day, and I never reapply. Just before I head out for the day. It has a Sensual, mature, floral scent to it. It’s a fun flirty and girly scent. It’s turned into one of my go to scents again!

November 23, 2020

Can’t stop smelling myself 😂

It’s really nice, sweet and girly smell. It has some caramel and vanilla notes that make me keep smelling myself 😅 Stays long as well. And I’m absolutely in love with the packaging!

November 19, 2020

A Classic!

Juicy Couture makes some of my favourite perfumes and Viva La Juicy is one of them.

It comes in this gorgeous glass bottle wrapped with a bright fuchsia bow and gold charms.

The scent is a sweet woodsy floral that lasts on my skin without changing scent (which happens to me with most perfumes).

It has notes of vanilla, caramel, amber, wild berries, sweet honeysuckle and a touch of mandarin.

It's a fun, lively fragrance which I really enjoy wearing when I want to spice things up a bit.

November 18, 2020

Lovely scent, beautiful bottle

I am so happy to add this perfume to my collection...again. I owned it in my 20’s and now again in my 30’s, I still love it. This perfume is a perfect mix of floral and fruity. The scent lasts all day long. The bottle it comes in is absolutely gorgeous. I love every detail about the bottle, it’s so luxurious!

*I received this for free through ChickAdvisor