Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

October 28, 2020

I buy this for my daughter,This is the only perfume that she will wear. I have bought her other fragrances but because this is the only one that she likes I enciphered with the other fragrances . I now have a large assortment of other products but I don’t have any Juicy Couture.

October 26, 2020

My kids really love this prefume

i really buy it over and over again love the smell of it and my girls always asked me or my hubby to buy it for them they get one a month and friend and family like the smell too

My go to

I absolutely love this perfume, it’s sweet but classy at this same time, it’s got the perfect amount of sweetness to it without overpowering it... the bottle is just adorable and looks amazing on my dresser... this is prob the best one from Juicy I’ve ever owned! ❤️

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Iconic classic

I've tried many different forms of juicy perfume and this one is my favourite. It is a little on the lower quality side and you can get a hint of alcohol when you use it, the scent doesn't last a super long time but it's a gorgeous scent while it lasts. It's musky and filled with vanilla, it smells incredibly feminine. I love wearing it for date night, and this is one of my husband's favourite scents on me. The bottle has lasted me a very long time, almost two years now. It's a little strong so I use it sparingly.

Can’t wait to buy this

I absolutely adore this brand. I don’t have this perfume specifically but i tried it and absolutely loved it. Fingers crossed, hopefully i get chosen for the campaign 😍

Loved it

A friend of mine had recently purchased, I tried it and absolutely loved it . The smell stayed on me the entire day . Will definitely be buying this soon

Feminine and resolute,

Feminine and resolute, the freshness of bamboo softens with a feminine bouquet of jasmine and white rose. Sicilian cedar combines with the freshness of the green apple and the floral allure and spontaneity of the bluebell, the top note captures the essence of a sunny South Italian summer.

Sweet and sassy

Viva la Juicy has got to be my favourite perfume. The first time I bought it was because of the name, my boyfriends nickname, but once I opened the package and sprayed it on, I just loved it. It has a soft sweet and floral scent that stays with you all day. I will continue to buy this brand again and again.

October 22, 2020

My everyday perfume

I’ve been using this perfume forever! I’ve always received so many compliments when wearing this. I will continue to purchase over and over again. Best value. The scent stay whole day.

October 22, 2020

Love this perfume!

I love the sweet long lasting scent of viva la juicy. It’s a kind of scent that makes me feel young and gives a sweet aura. I always gets compliments from other people when I use this perfume but most of all my husband love this, he said i smell sweet and sexy too.