Karma Wellness Water | Orange Mango Reviews
Ranked #141 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

3.2/5

June 19, 2017

Pretty good.

These drinks are a nice alternative to pop. They have an okay flavour, but not the best compared to other similar drinks on the market. The powder at the top is fun to mix into the drink. They are very pricey for what they are, so I would rather have something a little more delicious, like a vitamin water.

3.2/5

August 10, 2016

I honestly bought this to try because he packaging caught my eye. I seemed like it was full of good stuff as well. I took one sip and threw the rest out because the taste was horrible.

June 03, 2016

I like this water I like the fact that you get to mix it when you are ready to drink it instead of it being premixed I found the taste to be good as well. I think it is definitely a water that needs to be cold to drink though personally.

May 18, 2016

Delicious fruity flavour, smooth finish and packed with essential vitamins. This is the Sharper Thinking formula of Karma Wellness Water. This is one of my favourites!