Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 280 in Granola Bars

A soft, golden-brown crust made with wholesome whole grains, and real fruit filling.

April 28, 2017

These taste awesome and are a nice snack. However for being something "healthy", they aren't all that healthy. They have some "whole grains", but they are full of sugar. Also, the lack of much fat and protein in them doesn't give them much "staying power". I'd rather purchase something a little more substantial for more regular snacking, that doesn't mess with my blood sugar so much or leave me hungry. Good for trips or camping though.

April 28, 2017

I WAS NOT REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THESE CEREAL BARS AND FOUND THEM TO BE TOO SWEET. I PREFER THE OTHER KELLOG BRAND SNACK BARS THAT HAVE LESS CALORIES AND NOT SO SWEET.

April 15, 2017

I bought a case of these from Costco yesterday, variety box with 30 or so.
    I don't eat breakfast often, I just don't have time, so I throw one of these in my lunch and eat it mid-morning.

They taste wonderful, my favorite is the raspberry/mixed berry, the fruit filling is pretty thick and equal throughout the entire bar. I am instantly satisfied and am able to make it to lunch without a stomach grumble.

The bran and fiber and good for my guts and the cost of these are good for my wallet.

April 15, 2017

These are a great granola bar they come in many awesome flavours like Apple cinnamon, Wild Berry and Strawberry one of the things I love about these granola bars is there not cheap with the filling they don't just have a thin layer these things are filled with yummy fruity jam,there a great healthy snack and I enjoy purchasing them for in my lunches and just on the go snacking :)

April 15, 2017

Nutrigrain bars are a great option for school or work packed lunches as well as a great option to just have with you when you need a snack. They are tasty and filling and come in a variety of flavours although my favourites are the blueberry bars and the apple cinnamon bars.

April 13, 2017

I just had the raspberry nutria grain bar for a snack and it was great there is a fair amount of raspberry filling so that each bite was equal with the flavor!It was quite filling as well!Very tasty will be buying them again!

April 06, 2017

Have been buying these for years and will continue to buy them. They taste awesome and they are super quick and easy to eat on the go. They are an essential snack for me at work

April 04, 2017

Thsee bad boys are small bur pack a great punch. Tons of all the things you want in a granola/ cereal sort of bar. Gives me energy and tastes fantastic. Nothing not to like.

April 04, 2017

Ces barres tendres sont bonnes mais beaucoup trop sucrés à mon goût. Elles sont pratiques pour les lunchs et collations de mes enfants mais pas trop souvent car elles contiennent trop de sucre selon moi.

March 23, 2017

These always get squashed in the bottom of lunch bags and end up to crushed to be eaten so they end up getting thrown out. I wish they had a cardbourd support in the package so this did not hapen!

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Joico renu age defy

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

HeatherLR added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

Puzzelel added a new review for
    Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea

Hunty added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

Hunty added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!