3.9/5
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars Reviews
Ranked #7 in Granola Bars

A soft, golden-brown crust made with wholesome whole grains, and real fruit filling.

Family favorite

These are a huge family favorite especially for those busy on the go mornings and for when your running out the door for school or work we just grab them out the box and a water and we're out the door to start our day. They taste great and you never run out of flavor options to choose from

September 13, 2017

cest les meilleurs bar tendre que j'ai gouter!

il est non seulement tendre & excellent au goût,il est une source d'énergie avec les multis grains que l'ont retrouve à l'intérieur deplus,il se mange assez facilement pour un rapido presto!

2.3/5

Mess makers

I have bought these several times and well they don't taste horrible they are the biggest mess maker of a granola bar I have ever come across if I pack them in my kids lunches I always have to Dump their packs out and they complain about the texture of the top

1.7/5

June 27, 2017

deceivingly unhealthy bars! never again!

i will never buy these bars again. i used to buy them for myself while i was in university thinking that they were healthy because they touted themselves as a healthy granola bar alternative, but i looked at the ingredients and nearly the first one is sugar and there is not even a speck of real fruit in there. literally the worst snack you can feed yourself. im super disappointed with the marketing surrounding this product because it was very deceiving.sure, it might taste good but it definitely is not a healthy snack whichever way the food industry spins it.

June 24, 2017

Good but not my favorite

I enjoy these cereal bars from Nutri-Grain. They come in a nice variety of different flavors. I like the apple ones the best. I like that they are soft to chew with my braces. I just wish they didn't crumble so easily.

June 24, 2017

Not something I would buy again

I used to like Kellogg's nutrigrain bars when I was younger but as I've aged it's not something I enjoy. They have a real fruit filling with a soft baked cereal bar wrapped around it . The texture is soft and they're a good option if you need something quick to eat . They aren't bad it's just my personal preference . They are usually 2.99 at Walmart and grocery stores .

June 21, 2017

From the good old days of childhood

I've been eating these since I was a young girl and I've always enjoyed them great for any lunch snack or camping trips not to sweet and great for everyone in the family if you prefer crunchy bars this ones not for you but all around it's a great snack portable and tasty

Favourite bar

Yummy! So delicious. Great for on the go's, snacks, quick breakfast. Not too sweet . Flavours are great tasting! I repurchase this atleast twice a week! Definitely a go to buy at the store

Always a favorite

Nutri grain bars have always been a favourite of mine! They were an every day snack all going up through grade school, and still now I buy them! I love all their fruity flavours and they fill that little bit of a sweet craving for me!

June 19, 2017

Good for breakfast or a snack

I have to take medication with food in the morning when I wake up so I usually choose something light like these bars as it's too hard to eat anything bigger in the morning. It says that they're packed with real fruit, I prefer the strawberry flavour most. They're a soft texture and have a sweet goey fruit filling. They're usually one of the cheaper granola bars and can be a filling little snack. I enjoy them.