Kellogg's Special K Protein Breakfast Shakes Reviews

New Special K Morning Shake protein drinks are a satisfying, on-the-go addition to your morning routine. This creamy, deliciously chocolate flavoured shake contains 10g (per 296mL serving) of Protein and 12 Essential Nutrients. It's a great way to satisfy your morning hunger so you can stay on track. More information here.

October 16, 2017

Taste great

I bought the special k shakes because i often miss breakfast. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised how great they taste! I've tried both strawberry and chocolate and i like them both very much! There is no chalkiness and no unpleasant after taste like some breakfast drinks. I can't say they curb my appetite but they do hold me over until i get a chance to eat. I really enjoy them and it gives me a little boost in the morning.

October 13, 2017

Amazing but a bit expensive

I absolutley love these breakfast shakes from Kellogs. They're really good for me to help find a solution to feeling full when my braces are giving me pain. The strawberry is definitley my favorite kind. I just wish these were more affordable being that they're only small little bottles.

June 15, 2017

Kellogg's Special K Protein Breakfast Shakes

I love having a Kellogg's Special K Protein Breakfast Shake when I don't have time for breakfast or lunch. It makes me feel full for atleast a few hours and they all taste great. Unlike other protein shakes it doesn't have that "chalky" taste or bad texture. They taste like a milkshake and they satisfy hunger really well. They have 10g of protein and even have 5g of fiber which I like. Sometimes it's not easy to get a good intake of fiber every day but it seriously improves my bloating or irregularity when I make sure to get enough fiber in. I recommend these for anyone that needs a quick breakfast on the go or an addition to their lunch.

June 07, 2017

Not chalky at all tasting. This shake fills hunger void on a busy morning and actually tastes just like chocolate, strawberry or vanilla milk. Price point is good too for 4 bottle packs.

February 21, 2017

I just bought these last week because I need a quick protein shake that would fill me up quick. So these immediately caught my attention in the store. When I opened it and tasted it the first thing I noticed was how terribly sweet it was..It wasn't enjoyable at all. And it didn't even have a strawberry taste too it. So I looked at the ingredients and It contains artificial flavoring.. I can't even describe what it tastes like as it doesn't even have a taste I'm familiar with. The 19 grams of sugar is very concerning. A couple other ingredients I'm not a fan of is the Sucralose, carrageenan, added colour, Mono-and Diglycerides. Im sure they can make a wonderful product without having to add those ingreidents in it. I usually look at the ingredients before I buy any products but I was in a rush so I didn't bother this time. It does has a pretty good protein content at 10 grams as well as 5 grams of fibre. There is also ots of vitamins and minerals per bottle too help with your daily intake of vitamins.

I bought a Package of 4 for $8.99 pretty expensive for the quality of ingredients in this product. I don't think i will buy again as there is a lot of healthier protein shake options out there.

January 19, 2017

I love these shakes - I sometimes have them for breakfast but I usually have them in the afternoon around 3 pm when I am craving something bad and this product helps me stay on track. They are flavourful and filling. I like the chocolate or strawberry more than the vanilla but they are all good.

January 19, 2017

These drinks are decent if you don't have time to eat a meal (doesnt only have to be breakfast). Good amount of protein and they taste pretty decent. Not too impressed on the sugar levels though.

October 23, 2016

Special K has the best products for weight loss in my opinion. All of the products they have taste amazing and don't have that weird after taste. You can have these shakes in the morning for breakfast, or really any time of day (in replace of a meal) sometimes I even have one mid day to tie me over! A lot of the time you can get a pack of 4 at the grocery store on sale for a pretty good price - so worth it!

June 29, 2016

I only buy these when they are on sale. I find they are great for my 17 yr old son because he doesn't want breakfast early in the morning, he will take one for the bus ride to school, or have it during the nutrition break at school. It fills him up without making him nauseous like a early breakfast does to him.

June 26, 2016

This product is great for the busy girl on the go! I always like to reach in and grab one in the morning! Helps me to stay healthy and is easy and affordable!