Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 652 in Coffee

The Keurig Elite Brewing System delivers the coffee you love in under a minute. It features two brew sizes and a 48 oz. removable water reservoir. Read more about this product here.

May 31, 2017

This is the first Keurig brewer I ever owned. It lasted about 2 years before it started leaking everywhere and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Overall this is a fairly good coffee maker but the next step up is way better

May 31, 2017

We purchased the Keurig for Christmas this year and got rid of the standard kettle. We have been extremely satisfied with this purchase and well worth the purchase. We use this daily at our household and it is extremely simple, fast and easy to use.

May 26, 2017

I recommend you buy the reusable pods though, they're much more environmentally friendly. I'm guilty of not using those pods, makes me feel horrible every time :(
    I always wanted a Keurig tthough, and I'm happy I got one.

May 25, 2017

I love my keurig!! What would I do without it , so confnnvient. Great brands that come in the k cups. It defiantly need some time to be cleaned though once in a while .

May 25, 2017

I love how easy this is to use and gives me the best coffee any café shop can offer. You just fill it up with water, put in your k cup and choose your size. I've had mine for two years and it is still workin like new. It's a good investment for regular coffee drinkers

May 16, 2017

J'ai une machine Keurig depuis 2005 et la journée où elle brisera, j'en aurai une autre. Je suis accro à cette machine. Elle sert un café à l'unité donc j'évite de gaspiller et de plus elle a un filtre réutilisable qui permet d'éviter de polluer l'environnement. Pour vrai, je ne peux plus m'en passer. Je fais des économies depuis que je l'ai car ce que je fais, je le bois.

May 12, 2017

I've had my Keurig machine for 6 years now and have never had an issue with it! I'm a huge coffee drinker and this is by far the best machine for sitting down to a hot cup at home or grabbing a quick cup to go!

May 04, 2017

I love my keurig and so do my family! We all have different coffee needs and the keurig is perfect to fulfill those needs! And each cup is fresh you can't beat that! I can't even imagine not having my keurig!

May 04, 2017

favorite kitchen gadget. It saves me and hubby time in the morning, we both like different coffee, instead of me having to water down his 'strong' brew, I can finally make my own!

The flavors are endless, from specialty tea/coffee to cold ice tea. The local bulk barn has a deal where I live that you can mix and match any 20 KCups for $16.00 - this is great because I am always wanting to try different coffee/tea and was hesitate to buy a whole box.

0.7/5

May 04, 2017

I was given the Keurig as a gift. It was not anything that I wanted but was open to trying it out. I found that the coffee produced by this system to be awful. First, it wasn't hot and I love my coffee steaming. I found that the water doesn't penetrate through the pod very well - after opening it after use, some of the grounds were still dry. I found the pods to be expensive and hate the waste! These products aren't recyclable.
    I ended up giving the machine away and will never drink coffee from one again.