Keurig K40 Elite Brewing System Reviews
#10 in Coffee

The Keurig Elite Brewing System delivers the coffee you love in under a minute. It features two brew sizes and a 48 oz. removable water reservoir. Read more about this product here.

January 12, 2018

Cafetiere keurig

Nous utilisons ce modèle au travail. Nous faisons une trentaine de café au courant de la journée et nous lavons depuis 2 ans et elle fonctionne toujours très bien. Le goût du café est bon dans les cups comme dans les cups reutilisables. Je la conseille.

December 14, 2017

Un café pour emporter

J’adore ma cafétière keurig. Ça me permet de sauver du temps le matin avant d’aller au boulot. Il y a aussi beaucoup de k-cup. Ce qui est très utile!!!

November 10, 2017

Coffee! Coffee!! Coffee!!!

I LOVE my keurig! so simple so easy and so handy. you fill the water tank thingy pop your k cup in and press the button. so easy and a lot less messy. I love that I can make just one cup for myself and my husband can have a completely different type of coffee if he wants. I did notice that after a year of using that suddenly there wasn't as much coffee in my cup as usual. but after running vinegar water through a few times the levels are up again. I seriously love my keurig. I do wish there was an extra large cup setting. the largest cup just isn't enough for me sometimes. 10/10

September 19, 2017

I have been using this product for the last year and love it

I use my coffee maker every day. It always makes a great tasting cup of coffee. I use the refillable pods most often but enjoy purchasing different coffee flavors and brands from time to time

May 31, 2017

This is the first Keurig brewer I ever owned. It lasted about 2 years before it started leaking everywhere and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Overall this is a fairly good coffee maker but the next step up is way better

May 31, 2017

We purchased the Keurig for Christmas this year and got rid of the standard kettle. We have been extremely satisfied with this purchase and well worth the purchase. We use this daily at our household and it is extremely simple, fast and easy to use.

May 26, 2017

I recommend you buy the reusable pods though, they're much more environmentally friendly. I'm guilty of not using those pods, makes me feel horrible every time :(
    I always wanted a Keurig tthough, and I'm happy I got one.

May 25, 2017

I love my keurig!! What would I do without it , so confnnvient. Great brands that come in the k cups. It defiantly need some time to be cleaned though once in a while .

May 25, 2017

I love how easy this is to use and gives me the best coffee any café shop can offer. You just fill it up with water, put in your k cup and choose your size. I've had mine for two years and it is still workin like new. It's a good investment for regular coffee drinkers

May 16, 2017

J'ai une machine Keurig depuis 2005 et la journée où elle brisera, j'en aurai une autre. Je suis accro à cette machine. Elle sert un café à l'unité donc j'évite de gaspiller et de plus elle a un filtre réutilisable qui permet d'éviter de polluer l'environnement. Pour vrai, je ne peux plus m'en passer. Je fais des économies depuis que je l'ai car ce que je fais, je le bois.