Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50 Reviews

Good - 0

January 20, 2018

A great everyday sunscreen

My search for sun screen had finally come to an end when I tried this product! I'd been searching for something that suits my skin for a long time! I have acne prone skin that gets pretty oily around the nose, and I really dislike the feeling of having a layer of cream on my face. This product absorbs right in! Would highly recommend as an everyday sunscreen!

May 08, 2015

is a milky type SPF that's oil-free and lightweight for protecting skin against both UVA and UVB rays. Those who have dabbled in Asian sun protection will understand the term "milky type" as that's reference to the formula which resembles a runny liquid, ie, milk. The product absorbs easily, it starts off a tad oily but it dries down to a smooth, matte finish. Since it's so lightweight and wears easily under makeup, the smooth finish of the product allows the skin to breathe plus wears extremely well in high levels of humidity and heat. On the up side it doesn't leave behind a white cast either. Those wanted all day sun protection without having to touch up often this is the one for you.