Kiehl's Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque Reviews
#686 in Masks

January 08, 2018

Works great and easy to use!

Love this product. I sometimes skips masques because of the work that it takes to use them. You apply this at night as a last step in your skin care routine. 10 minutes later dab the excess off, and you are good to go to bed. Next morning cleanse as usual and you ate done! Left my skin feeling soft and hydrated.

August 01, 2014

I received the sample and love it. It's good for 3 applications. Works great with my sensitive skin. After cleansing, you apply the masque. Leave it on for 10 minutes and take off the excess. No rinsing. Just sleep with it on as it works overnight. My skin felt smooth in the morning . Good to use once or twice a week.

October 26, 2013

I tired this overnight sleeping mask. Very light-weight and hydrating on my skin. The next morning, my skin feel softer and smoother. My only complaint is the packaging, it doesn't come with any spatula and it's in a jar form.