Kind Fruit and Nut Bars Reviews
#200 in Granola Bars

January 13, 2019

The bars are healthy, tasty, filling, and enjoyable. The fla

If I could afford to have these bars everyday, I would. They fill me up when I’m exhausted and I have so much left to do for the day. I recommend this bar for anyone.

September 25, 2018

Almond and apricot bar

Almond and apricot bar

These bars are a soft individually packaged. The bars are fresh and made with almonds, coconut, apricots, honey, and other items. Sugar is way down the list.

March 13, 2017

Love these bars! keep them at my desk for a guilt free snack. Even my kids love them, too bad i can not send to school, but they have them at home all the time.

March 01, 2017

These are some of my favorite granola bars- especially the blueberry vanilla cashew.
    They are made with real ingredients that I know and can actually pronounce.
    I find them to be a bit high on the sugar content- but overall I am impressed with the ingredients and the quality.
    They are gluten free, and GMO free.
    These are perfect for when I am busy running around or after the gym as they keep me full and satisfied.
    I do find them to be a bit on the expensive (and small) size so I tend to stock up when I see them on sale.

March 01, 2017

Kind Bars are my favourite granola bar. They don't have a lot of the extra junk that some of the others have. I always have one in my purse for a snack on the go. My favourite is the dark chocolate and sea salt flavor.

November 28, 2016

These taste good . Love the ingredients and the nutritionals value. Very healthy. Nice snack to have on the go.
    I tried 3 varieties and always good and nutritious.

3.2/5

November 28, 2016

really good, not too sweet, lots of nuts. Would buy again and recommend. Perfect for a snack, good before a workout or after. Better than a chocolate bar, but satisfies the same.

July 07, 2016

I love these bars. They are so delicious. I am yet to find one that I do not like. I even love the coconut ones and I am not the biggest fan of coconut.

June 13, 2016

These bars are awesome for on the go, either before the gym, at work or while on a trip in the car. They taste awesome and are pretty filling. They have natural ingredients and are gluten free and I love to have them as a healthy snack. I would definitely recommend Kind bars to anyone who likes granola bars.

February 06, 2016

I absolutely love the Coconut Almond Kind Bars. If you like a chewy granola bar, I'd highly recommend this one.