• Kind Fruit and Nut Bars
  • Kind Fruit and Nut Bars

Kind Fruit and Nut Bars Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 272 in Granola Bars

March 13, 2017

Love these bars! keep them at my desk for a guilt free snack. Even my kids love them, too bad i can not send to school, but they have them at home all the time.

March 01, 2017

These are some of my favorite granola bars- especially the blueberry vanilla cashew.
    They are made with real ingredients that I know and can actually pronounce.
    I find them to be a bit high on the sugar content- but overall I am impressed with the ingredients and the quality.
    They are gluten free, and GMO free.
    These are perfect for when I am busy running around or after the gym as they keep me full and satisfied.
    I do find them to be a bit on the expensive (and small) size so I tend to stock up when I see them on sale.

March 01, 2017

Kind Bars are my favourite granola bar. They don't have a lot of the extra junk that some of the others have. I always have one in my purse for a snack on the go. My favourite is the dark chocolate and sea salt flavor.

November 28, 2016

These taste good . Love the ingredients and the nutritionals value. Very healthy. Nice snack to have on the go.
    I tried 3 varieties and always good and nutritious.

November 28, 2016

really good, not too sweet, lots of nuts. Would buy again and recommend. Perfect for a snack, good before a workout or after. Better than a chocolate bar, but satisfies the same.

July 07, 2016

I love these bars. They are so delicious. I am yet to find one that I do not like. I even love the coconut ones and I am not the biggest fan of coconut.

June 13, 2016

These bars are awesome for on the go, either before the gym, at work or while on a trip in the car. They taste awesome and are pretty filling. They have natural ingredients and are gluten free and I love to have them as a healthy snack. I would definitely recommend Kind bars to anyone who likes granola bars.

February 06, 2016

I absolutely love the Coconut Almond Kind Bars. If you like a chewy granola bar, I'd highly recommend this one.

January 13, 2016

I love the Almond and Coconut. Very tasty snack when you are on the run

August 27, 2015

These taste good but they're expensive! Great healthy and transportable snack, though!