KIND Healthy Grains Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Granola Bars

KIND Healthy Grains Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 196 in Gluten-free

April 28, 2017

I was on the low-FODMAP diet for a while for digestive issues and these were one of my "allowed" snacks. I LOVE them. All the flavors are awesome, but this was one of the best. They are a pretty "light" snack, but i love that they have some protein in them too. And they are sweet enough to be almost a dessertish snack. So yummy, so chewy, and so sweet and salty. We also brought them on a hiking trip and they were great for on the trail, and well-enjoyed. I only wish they were a tad cheaper so I could justify buying them more often.

April 07, 2017

It is a great on the go granola bar for people who have sensitivities and allergic to gluten and dairy. Before I had Kind bars I don't like dark chocolate, now I do like the kind's dark chocolate with peanut butter. It is a special treat for me. They are crunchy, not so sweet. It is a great pair with a good cup of tea.

September 29, 2016

The Kind Healthy Grains Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Granola bars are certified gluten-free and contain no dairy. I can't eat gluten or dairy, so this is a good choice for someone like me.

Each box comes with five wrapped granola bars. The bars themselves are in the shape of a square and are quite thin and chewy. The taste is on the sweet side, and these do indeed taste like peanut butter. Additionally, there are bits of dairy-free dark chocolate which complement the nutty flavour quite well. There's a good crunch to these because of the rice and quinoa, but I find that they have a tendency to fall apart quite easily.

I see these as more of a dessert bar because of the taste and ingredients. That's not to say they're necessarily unhealthy, but they definitely feel like more of a treat than something like a trail mix bar. The price is a bit high considering the size of the box and the size of the product itself, so I only buy these once inawhile. Still a good product if you're looking for a sweeter granola bar.