Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 79 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented

May 26, 2017

Perfect for parents on a budget! Great quality, similar to big store brand names, but a better value! I love that the individual packages come wrapped in a way that you can take them on the go but keep them moist and fresh!

May 26, 2017

Really strong wipes. I love kirkland baby wipes! I have two babies and this is my second best wipes. I usually have this in my car as all purpose wipes for the babies and the adult. The sheet is bigger than the big P and H brand. Also it is very strong, wont rip, and the texture is good for cleaning bum bum. It is unscented and the formulation wont cause rashes on their bum. The packaging is very convinient, easy open tab and the next wipe will pop I pull one out. Value wise it is very affordable. Great wipes, will go beyond diaper age for my family. I would recommend this to anyone.

May 26, 2017

I most definetly love these wipes! Kirkland is a great brand that makes great products at a good price! These wipes are great for even sensitive skin! It doesn't have a strong perfume smell and is in a easy to use resealable pouch.

May 26, 2017

Je trouve que le serviette pour bébé kirkland sont de très bonne qualité en plus d'être douce pour le bébé. Elle n'ont pas une odeur trop forte et n'irrite pas le bébé. Pour moi je l'ai sommé beaucoup très bon qualité prix.

May 23, 2017

We love Kirkland wipes. They are the only wipes we will use in our house. They are thick and do not tear when we are cleaning our child. They stay moist and are fragrance free.

May 23, 2017

Very good product. I use it daily. The perfume is a little annoying after 3 kids, but does the job nonetheless!!!! The price is good and I will keep using them until the end of our diaper era!

May 22, 2017

After using the Kirkland Baby Wipes Ultra Soft, I would never use another brand of wipes, they are the only ones to work with my sons sensitive skin, I also use less wipes using these, super strong! This product wins all around for price and quality.

May 18, 2017

I know these are made for babies hence the name baby wipes. But I use the for everything. If I'm tired at night and it seems a hassle to remove my make up these are a godsend and come to the rescue. I clean my brushes with them, I clean my hands with them, I pretty much use them for everything except on a baby

May 17, 2017

This is one of our usual pick ups at Costco. The price is usually right unless they have the huggies mega box on sale. nice thick wipes with just the right amount of scent.

May 12, 2017

Yea it's cheap however it gave my babies rashes and had to take him to the dr and buy rash cream . Honestly this just end up being more expensive for me in the long run

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic