Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented

February 18, 2019

J'adore ses lingettes de bébé!

Les meilleures sur le marché! Elles viennent dans un emballage économique, sont douces pour la peau de bébé et sont résistantes. Le seul petit point négatif et que l'emballage est gros a transporté dans le sac à couche, je te met dans un plus petit format.

February 17, 2019

Great Product Great Price Point!

The only reason I didn't give a 5/5 is simply the way the product jams up in the package. Numerous time's I've been changing my little one, and go to pull out one and get 3 or 5 all stuck together. Haven't experienced this issue with the name brands, but that's the ONLY negative thing I have to say about that. I love that they're mild scented, just smell clean. They're very durable! Can usually get away with only 2 wipes per diaper change. And I love the large package. I do wish however, you should purchase larger ziplock bags of say 1000 wipes so I can refill my dispensers vs having a plastic dispenser lid on every single 100 wipe package. Just an idea! use must less plastic and reduce landfill! I would definitely recommend though!

February 17, 2019

Great for the price !

I love these. I was skeptical at first since they weren’t your typical “brand name” wipes but I am so glad I tried them ! They are cheap and resistant ! When we were first looking at wipes my husband and I did the “ finger test” on different brand wipes and this one by far was the sturdiest.

Must have!!

We discovered Kirkland wipes with our first child. We’be tried other brands but found they tore easily, they didn’t wipe well etc. Kirkland wipes not only clean my kids, but their messes too! From food to finger paints, there isn’t a job that Kirkland wipes can’t clean up!

By far the best wipes

I’ve tried all the wipes you can get and these are by far the best. They actually clean, they aren’t slippery or greasy. Not heavily scented and very gentle. We use them for baby, but also for cleaning and in the car. They pretty much do anything. Not to mention they are a fantastic price. It’s all we buy!

Fantastic and affordable!

These wipes are fantastic! They are nice and soft and work just as well as the more expensive name brand wipes. Even after my son was out of diapers I kept these around for quick clean-ups. Much more convenient for sticky fingers and messy faces then running the the closest sink to grab a wash cloth.

February 04, 2019

i really love this wipes

I really recommended these wipes . I find they are good quality . Like you won't be disappointed of how well they actually work . I find they are also gentle on there skin .

2.8/5

February 03, 2019

No good for sensitive skin or newborns

I was really hoping to love these wipes because it's such a great price for so many, but these wipes caused my son to get a rash all over his stomach as a newborn and as soon as we switched he was fine again. I definitely plan to try again with my next child though!

February 01, 2019

Meilleure lingette pour bébé

Elles sont douces et sans parfum pour ne pas irriter. On en a beaucoup poir notre argent ce qui est magnifique. Je recommande grandement cest les meilleurs que j'ai essayé.

January 28, 2019

Will buy this product again

These wipes are good quality and you get a lot for a great price. They work well on my baby and I use them all the time. So glad another mom suggested them to me.