Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented

June 05, 2019

Very good

We bought this as cheaper alternative from pampers wipes. We loved it because it’s cheap yet it works. My baby is not allergic to it too which is perfect!

June 04, 2019

5+ Stars!

Best Baby Wipes Ever! Strong, Durable, soft, unscented, and have not caused any irritations or rashes on my son's sensitive skin. I also love how these wipes are affordable and last a long time due to being purchased in bulk.

My go to baby wipe

I love these wipes for my son. They have a good level of moisture in order to effectively clean, however they do not lesce the skin wet (important if struggling with diaper rash). One thing I prefer over some other brands is how easily they pull out on at a time. With some other brands and I have tried you get two or three everytime as they all attach to each other which creates a lot of unnecessary waste.

May 29, 2019

The Only kind you need to try

Best baby wipes hands down! They pop up with out getting stuck. The are not to big and not to small. They have the perfect amount of moisture without being to wet. The sent is nice, very light and delicate.

The best

These are my favorite wipes I got for my kids while they were in diapers and even now that they are potty trained I buy them just to use on their hands and faces when they need a quick wipe.

Good Product

these wipes are great they are affordable and usually come in a large quantity. they dont dry out, not my favorite go to brand but definitely
    worth buying and trying

My favorites

I love these wipes. These are the same quality as another brand which I shall not name but a lot cheaper on my wallet. I buy these all the time and use them around the house also, not just on my kids.

May 26, 2019

Phenoxyethanol - yuck!!!

I've loved these wipes - until I took a closer look at the ingredient list. Everything looks great, except for Phenoxyethanol. That is an absolute NO GO in baby products!!!! So i stopped using them immediately. If others don't mind- they're great non greasy wipes that ( a little bit dry but work) clean the bum and are a good size. Good costco price as well, I think it's 900 wipes for $24 bucks.

May 24, 2019

Best wipes for all your needs.

When I was expecting my first baby, I was told to try Kirkland. My kids are out of diapers and I’m still buying Kirkland wipes. They’re the best. They don’t tear, they were gentle on my kids’ skin and was very effective at cleaning. I use them now for wiping faces, wiping tables, the dogs paws and even wiping he inside of the car. They’re amazing. But don’t flush them!

May 23, 2019

Simply the best wipes

These are the only wipes we will buy. They are durable, don’t rip and clean up any mess!
    Great at diaper changes, clean up after meals, on faces/hands, and on surfaces!
    This is the absolute only reason we still have a Costco membership. Nothing beats these wipes!