Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Unscented

February 20, 2020
    United States

Kirkland Wipes

I purchased these at Costco because they were on sale so I figures why not, lets try it. I have to say that I am not really a fan of them. I think they are dry and just so blah. I think theyre good for the price but not something I will probably buy again.

February 10, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Only brand of wipes we buy

As far as wipes go, these are the best bang for your buck. The large value package you get is perfect for those with littles or without. We have wipes everywhere around the house to use. We also keep a package in the car. They are super useful and the Kirkland package provides the best pricing.

February 05, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

Serves its purpose

These wipes arent thick but srent too thin either. I wish they had a better scent. It doesnt smell at all. But they do serve its purpose, it cleans baby butt and I dont need a lot like with thinner ones.

February 04, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best we tried!

These are hands down the best wipes! Thick enough that you don't need to use a lot, but still gentle on bums and faces. I always have some in the diaper bag or my purse for face and hand cleaning on the go. Great value and because you don't need to use too many, the box lasts for ages!

January 30, 2020

Great value for quality

The only wipes I use - good size and value, no strong smell, effective in use (don’t need too many to clean up a mess). Great for babies and adults. Multi-purpose from baby to household surfaces too!

January 29, 2020

THE BEST

Kirkland baby wipes are THE best baby wipe out there! Amazing!! They are soft. They are saturated and not dry. They take off the waste with ease and don't irritate babies bottom. I can't say enough about this brand!

January 19, 2020

My go to

These have been my go to wipes since having my first baby in 2009. 10 years later and they still are my always go to. Can't beat the quality and definitely cannot beat the price.

January 14, 2020

Best baby wipes

These are by far the best baby wipes out there. My daughter is now 4.5 and i used these on her since birth. They never gave her a rash and they work very well. Still use them to this day i have them in my car bookbag, just everywhere. Great price for an awesome product!

January 13, 2020

Only wipes we use

My favourite. Love that I don’t need a whole bunch per diaper change: they are great value for the quantity and quality.

I actually
    Use the wipes for pretty much anything when in a hurry. Love that the packaging has a flap so you don’t need to put in container.

January 05, 2020

Great value

Thick quality baby wipes. This can be used to wipe anything and everything (baby, cleaning up mess, etc). The price is really good for the amount you get in a box. I always use this for my every day need, especially when you have a baby!