4.9/5
#14 in Pain Relief

Good - 0

May 14, 2019

Best pain reliver

Ive been using this for awhile Now .. I definetly would again and again .
    Works awesome better than a better brand i usually buy the stronger ones and you get a few less but its still so worth it to me
    And you get alot more in this box than any store brand box and the price is way better
    I have to drive 1hr to get to costco to buy these and trust me its worth the drive anytime
    Great price great quantity great deal

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely would purchase again

I definitely have these around all the time. Buy from Costco--the effectiveness of them is quick, the amount in the bottle, the price you cannot go wrong. Definitely recommend them.

February 02, 2019

Great Price and Work Great

I find these ibuprofen pills work just as great and the brand name pills. Whenever at Costco I typically stock up due to how effective they are and for the quantity and price you truly cant go wrong. I'd highly recommend.

January 24, 2019

Would buy again

Great price for the amount which means I don't have to go out to buy it as often as other sizes. It's easy to swallow and works well for different kinds of pain.

May 02, 2018

Great Price and Works Great

You can’t beat the price and find these more effective then leading brands. You get a lot of product for your money and don’t need to use as many as it works great.

May 02, 2018

Great price to help pain

I love Kirkland products, they do the same job as the others, the only difference is the price you pay and you get more in the bottle then the popular brands out there.

April 23, 2018

I would buy this again.

If you are not using Kirkland Ibuprofen you are paying too much. Works great, way cheaper than name brands and it's very cost effective. I use the extra strength for migraines.

April 11, 2018

Great for Pain

This is a huge cost savings and works just as well as other brands. Our family uses it for headaches, muscle pain or cramps. Just one of the benefits of a Costco Membership.

March 20, 2018

Good Value

Kirkland is my preferred brand because it's the cheapest per pill. I get bad migraines that last days, so I go through a lot of ibuprofen liquid gels. Saving a bit helps. They work just as well as the name brand products and don't cost an arm and a leg

February 10, 2018

works the same as brand name

I frequently get headaches and migraines and in general I find liquid gels work quickly. These pills work just as well as the advil ones and don't cost as much. Well worth it.