4.9/5
#11 in Pain Relief

Good - 0

October 01, 2019

Wicked!

This is exactly the same as Advil. Works the exact same way there is no difference in this than there is the real Advil and it's half the cost of the real stuff. I would totally suggest buying the Kirkland brand over the real brand any day of the week

May 14, 2019

Best pain reliver

Ive been using this for awhile Now .. I definetly would again and again .
    Works awesome better than a better brand i usually buy the stronger ones and you get a few less but its still so worth it to me
    And you get alot more in this box than any store brand box and the price is way better
    I have to drive 1hr to get to costco to buy these and trust me its worth the drive anytime
    Great price great quantity great deal

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I definitely would purchase time and time again

This product is another staple in the household. Stronger dose. Very effective and quick-like. The liquid gels seem to be more effective in time frame. Very cost effective-get lots in a bottle. Another good Costco product.

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely would purchase again

I definitely have these around all the time. Buy from Costco--the effectiveness of them is quick, the amount in the bottle, the price you cannot go wrong. Definitely recommend them.

February 13, 2019

I would definitely buy again

Kirkland ibuprofen works wonders for my massive migraines and back pain and unlike ibuprofen you'd get a normal drugstore/grocery store you get more for dollar at Costco it's cheap works wonders and it's in a bulk bottle of 120 capsules witch is amazing

February 02, 2019

Great Price and Work Great

I find these ibuprofen pills work just as great and the brand name pills. Whenever at Costco I typically stock up due to how effective they are and for the quantity and price you truly cant go wrong. I'd highly recommend.

January 24, 2019

Would buy again

Great price for the amount which means I don't have to go out to buy it as often as other sizes. It's easy to swallow and works well for different kinds of pain.

September 21, 2018

Effective!

You kniw that if Costco carries it, then it's got to be good. Plus, no one can ever touch their prices. It's totally a win win combination. Pick this up if you want your pain gone fast1 You will be glad that you did!

August 01, 2018

Great value!

These pills work fast! They are a great price and you get lots in the bottle. This is one of our go to pain medications. I would recommend them to anyone!

June 26, 2018

Kirkland 400mg capsules offers great pain relief

I always used Advil extra strength capsules for my headaches as they were the only pills to help. Kirkland offers these exact same pills at a fraction of the cost of what Advil charges, It costs $8.99 for a bottle of 120 pills of the Kirkland brand. I find these work on headaches, toothaches , and even when my sinuses act up.