Kirkland Signature Maple Syrup

Kirkland Signature Maple Syrup Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 254 in Condiment

July 05, 2017

Healthier and Fair-Priced Syrup

I like how this product does not have all the chemicals and dyes of other cheaper maple syrup options on the market. This can be found only at Costco for a great price, considering natural maple syrup can be quite costly. It's a sweet, sticky, smooth maple syrup. I like the bottle and how easy the spout makes it to pour the syrup without making a mess.

July 04, 2017

Sweet and Delicious Maple Syrup

This maple syrup is truly one of the best on the market. It always tastes rich and fresh. This maple syrup tastes like it was freshly taken from a tree and put in a jar compared to many of the other brands. It is not filled with chemicals too which I like. This has a great sweetness to it and it's smooth and easy to pour onto pancakes, french toast or anything else of your choosing. The price is pretty good for this at Costco.

March 16, 2017

I usually buy another brand, but last time I decided to give it a try. Best decision ever! The taste is smooth and amazing. It's hard to describe the taste, but looks like a gentle, soft yummy maple syrup.
    When the one that I have ends I'll definetly buy another one.

June 25, 2016

This is the only maple syrup my kids will eat. They think all other kinds taste weird. I have to agree this is one of the best tasting and best priced maple syrup I have ever had.

May 16, 2016

Great size, great quality, for a great price!!
    Very pure, very natural, great balance of sweetness!!

Great bottle easy to use / pour. The syruppours easily, and with great taste, doesn't change over time.

April 24, 2016

This is by far the best real maple syrup I have tasted. This brand is only sold at Costco and is reasonably priced. I use this syrup on pancakes and in my oatmeal, it is so good.

April 13, 2016

It is 100 percent pure Maple Syrup. There is no replacement for the real stuff. It is an amazing price for the bottle as well. Normally I get a small skinny bottle for the same price from my grocery store. Every time I make it to Costco I pick up a bottle of this syrup. Super sweet and has the perfect consistency not too thin or thick.

jonnieh has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks