Kitchen Aid classic Series Stand Mixer Reviews

September 17, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Makes baking and even cooking so easy

I had wanted one for years and my husband surprised me with one. It makes baking a breeze. I can whip up multiple loaves of bread, batches of cookies, whipped cream, or anything my family wants in no time now.

September 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

We love our mixer!

This mixer is a beast and there is so much you can do with it! I love to bake now because it’s fun to use and really does the job. Makes it easy and fun for my toddler to help as well and it looks sleek sitting on our kitchen counter. Definitely worth the purchase!

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Must have for the kitchen

I was first introduced to a kitchen aid in the 90’s when my dad bought one for my mom. It is a workhorse. It makes mixing or shredding so easy. Need pulled chicken? Just throw it in and use the white mixing head. Need a merengue? Just use the whisk head. Want to grind meat? Use the meat grinder attachment. It has so many attachments available for purchase.

August 07, 2019
    New York, United States

Best purchase

This has to be my favorite purchase in a long time. I use this for almost everything. Super easy to use and clean. Takes a little to adjust to the settings, completely different than a hand mixer

July 20, 2019

I wish. Absolutely Love these

I absolutely love these. I have used them in many kitchens. Unfortunately I can not afford one or I would definitely already have one. I would never spend that amount of money on something for myself. I have tried other similar appliances but nothing compares to these. A girl can dream. Envious of people who have them. I know why they are expensive because they are worth the price. They are extremely easy to use and clean. You can do so much more with a Kitchen Aid mixer. Love it.

July 05, 2019

A must for baking

I dont know how I managed without one of these for years. I purchased the red color on sale a couple of years ago and wished I had done so sooner. This mixer not only saves on the clean up but also saves on time. I can finally bake more without the extra mess. This mixer comes with the stainless steel bowl that locks into the base so the bowl doesn't move while in use. Comes with three attachments, beater, dough hook and a whisk. 10 speed settings and a tilting base. I have made many cakes and icing with this mixer, as well as pizza dough and cookies. Haven't bought the many other attachments, such as the pasta maker or meat grinder but that will be my next purchase. I really wish I had bought this mixer sooner. Yes, it is expensive but just wait for a sale as I did. The best purchase I have ever made. Love it!!!!!

2.0/5

June 18, 2019

I wish i could afford one

I don’t own this but I have used one, I unfortunately can’t afford to purchase one of these, they are so expensive but if I didn’t have 3 children to pay for and had tons of cash I’d buy one!

June 18, 2019

A huge timesaver in the kitchen

This is my absolute favourite kitchen gadget. I use it for everything from cakes to mashed potatoes! It makes baking a breeze, and I can save time by multitasking while the machine does all the work for me.

January 20, 2019

Must have for every family household!

This mixer cuts prep timedown big time, is easy to use and clean. We also have 2 of the attachments for making our own pastas. I love this mixer and recommend it to people all the time. I ended up getting a 2nd mixer of the larger better model cause I bake alot and wanted a bigger mixer, but this is all the average household needs and is the mixer I use most of my 2.

December 18, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Love!

I don’t know how I lived without it! Perfect for any cakes and cookies. The machine has great power for denser batches. Also very easy to clean. Definitely recommend!