Kleenex Holiday Tissue Boxes

Kleenex Holiday Tissue Boxes Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 689 in Misc

October 20, 2016

Kleenex brand tissues are always top quality, they always limit redness around my nose. These holiday boxes are so cute. I love the small size, they take up such less room on tables and in my small powder room. The box itself is very sturdy, I've actually refilled it with my other kleenex tissues because I liked it so much.

April 04, 2016

I love Kleenex brand tissues. They are the strongest yet softest facial tissues out there. So nice and soft and gentle on red, raw, sneezy noses. I also love how cute and fun these holiday boxes are. Makes being sick a bit more bearable. I do find them to be quite pricey though, compared to Kleenex in regular boxes

April 04, 2016

I love the way these can "hide in plain sight" and blend in with the Christmas decorations around the house. I love Kleenex brand, as they are soft enough and strong enough for all our needs, and these holiday theme boxes are a perfect addition around the house for the season.

January 25, 2016

These are so cute! I love the holiday season and try to decorate our house and these are great addition to our decorations as well as helping with runny noses! I love the different designs, and the tissues are extra soft.

June 15, 2015

I love how pretty these tissue boxes are! They are a really interesting shape that is different than regular boxes, which I like. I find the tissues to be really soft and strong.

April 03, 2015

I picked up several designs of these at the holidays. Each room in our home has a different theme every year. I decided to put a matching box in every room to go with that rooms theme. It looked great and they all got used on stuffy little noses.

April 01, 2015

I like to purchase these beautiful holiday themed tissue boxes for the holidays. It blends perfectly with any holiday décor and looks more inviting than a box of everyday tissues. Quality tissues that won't break apart.

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists