Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 228 in Household Essentials

Experience the extraordinary sensation of Kleenex® lotion. Softness with a delightful touch of lotion — our most soothing tissue.

April 04, 2017

I love Kleenex brand tissues because they are soft on the nose. I hate getting a cold and having to use the go to toilet paper, I have several boxes around the house so when I need a Kleenex there is a box near by. I have purchased Kleenex brand tissues for years and will continue.

March 27, 2017

I buy nothing else but Kleenex Facial Tissues with lotion. I love them they are very soft on your face. I have them in all the bathrooms a box in the kitchen and entryway. So many of my family members have allergies so I make sure I have Kleenex on hand.
    I love when people say i like your tissue what is it .. The comments are always positive and how doesn't like good feedback They are worth every penny ...

March 17, 2017

Nothing else compares for a runny nose. I recently suffered from a terrible flu in the past month and forgot these existed until the skin under my nose was burning, dry, and peeling! My husband picked two packages a of these up for me and immediately upon contact, I noticed a difference! Even with the pain I felt from previous weeks of blowing and dabbing, these were gentle enough not to worsen it and actually began reversing the tenderness within the first 24 hours of use. Although pricey, these are absolutely worth it. Spend the extra dollar and save yourself from painful nights of dry, damaged skin. These are so soft and effective, and will add to your healing experience by providing a better night's sleep and less of a need for chap stick use.

March 01, 2017

I paid more for these than I normally do for facial tissue, but with a constantly runny nose, I decided to splurge. These will now become a must have for every cold that makes its way into our home. They are very soft and non invasive on my nose, and so far no tell tale red nose to announce my cold. The regular tissues dry out your skin, and add itchy nose to the other symptoms. Theses really feel soothing.
    They will not be my every day choose ce, but definitely part of my cold kit!

February 28, 2017

Kleenex is a household brand but this product has missed the mark quite a bit. It blows up 2/3 times you use it, you end up picking pieces that flew away all around, and the lotion part of it is pretty useless as the tissue irritates the skin around the nose. It also is more expensive than standard tissue. Not worth the cost.

February 28, 2017

Love these in the winter when everyone has colds etc. Very soft on the nose and strong. Don't have to use multifple tissues as with others. Makes a big difference for someone who is blowing their nose frequently. Note - not good for trying to clean glasses though, leaves a film. But awesome for the rest.

February 20, 2017

This is a simple tissue. It is probably the best version of of the tissue as it is thick enough and moisturizers well. It is nice not to walk around with a red nose!

February 12, 2017

I love this brand of tissues. The lotion in them is really soothing, it prevents my nose from getting red/sore if I have a cold. Definitely my go to facial tissues, I will continue to repurchase them!

January 17, 2017

My go to brand always but these ones with lotion always when I am sick. They are sooo soft and with being sick and having to blow my nose a trillion times a day my nose does not get all red and chapped and gross looking. A must have during cold and flu season!

January 17, 2017

We have just recently had a bout of cold run through our house and these have saved our noses big time! The lotion makes such a difference when you are blowing your nose a million times a day!