Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 244 in Household Essentials

Experience the extraordinary sensation of Kleenex® lotion. Softness with a delightful touch of lotion — our most soothing tissue.

July 26, 2017

My nose love it

Everyone hate to be sick. But there is some way to feel more comfortable even if your nose is leaking and you have difficult breathing. These Kleenex are really gentle to your nose as it don't get irritated by using too much kleenex during your sick time. Plus, add some vicks to it (different brand of these kleenex) and you will fill a lot better. The are a bit pricey in my opinion for just kleenez as they are sold per box but it is really worth it.

May 31, 2017

These are the best Kleenex by far. They are great for if your sick or if you use them to apply your makeup with. They do not dry your skin out whatsoever and are actually quite refreshing to use on your face. The ones that are the super soft ones are also amazing.

May 30, 2017

These are perfect when you are under the weather. When you know you're going to be blowing your nose non stop these Kleenex make it so your nose does not become raw! Would recommend!

3.2/5

May 11, 2017

Kleenex is our preferred brand of tissues. and especially the ones with the lotion for when we are sick. My daughter and I both have sensitive skin and it is the best for our poor old noses!

May 11, 2017

As a person with severe allergies, this is the only box of tissue I will buy. I've tried so many brands that have lotion, but none of them have really lived up to what they promised. Everything else makes my nose incredibly red and sore.

They don't have an unpleasant scent to them and they're quite strong, holding up to the worst colds and allergies. Just a word of caution, don't accidentally use them as napkins to wipe your mouth because you'll definitely feel the lotion aftermath on your lips and it's not that pleasant.

April 04, 2017

I love Kleenex brand tissues because they are soft on the nose. I hate getting a cold and having to use the go to toilet paper, I have several boxes around the house so when I need a Kleenex there is a box near by. I have purchased Kleenex brand tissues for years and will continue.

March 27, 2017

I buy nothing else but Kleenex Facial Tissues with lotion. I love them they are very soft on your face. I have them in all the bathrooms a box in the kitchen and entryway. So many of my family members have allergies so I make sure I have Kleenex on hand.
    I love when people say i like your tissue what is it .. The comments are always positive and how doesn't like good feedback They are worth every penny ...

March 17, 2017

Nothing else compares for a runny nose. I recently suffered from a terrible flu in the past month and forgot these existed until the skin under my nose was burning, dry, and peeling! My husband picked two packages a of these up for me and immediately upon contact, I noticed a difference! Even with the pain I felt from previous weeks of blowing and dabbing, these were gentle enough not to worsen it and actually began reversing the tenderness within the first 24 hours of use. Although pricey, these are absolutely worth it. Spend the extra dollar and save yourself from painful nights of dry, damaged skin. These are so soft and effective, and will add to your healing experience by providing a better night's sleep and less of a need for chap stick use.

March 01, 2017

I paid more for these than I normally do for facial tissue, but with a constantly runny nose, I decided to splurge. These will now become a must have for every cold that makes its way into our home. They are very soft and non invasive on my nose, and so far no tell tale red nose to announce my cold. The regular tissues dry out your skin, and add itchy nose to the other symptoms. Theses really feel soothing.
    They will not be my every day choose ce, but definitely part of my cold kit!

2.3/5

February 28, 2017

Kleenex is a household brand but this product has missed the mark quite a bit. It blows up 2/3 times you use it, you end up picking pieces that flew away all around, and the lotion part of it is pretty useless as the tissue irritates the skin around the nose. It also is more expensive than standard tissue. Not worth the cost.