Kong Dog Toy Reviews

February 09, 2020

Lasts forever!

My dog chews through anything and everything except his Kong! We have had the Kong for years and it holds up to everything. At times it is lost outside and even the elements can't destroy this toy. I love that you are able to fill it with peanut butter or yogurt and freeze it to keep my dog occupied. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a Kong to anyone.

January 21, 2020

Great toy!

Our dog is a heavy chewer. She has had this toy for 2 years now and still in amazing shape. She loves this toy. Thick, tough quality. Great for putting treats inside to make this toy more fun!
    Would definitely buy this again.

January 21, 2020
    California, United States

Must have!

2 yorkies, 1 miniature schnauzer, and 1 German Shepherd puppy... along with my occasional foster dog from 4lbs to 180lbs all my dogs love this Kong! I have to have these on hand at all times! Especially for crate training! Just fill it up with food or treats freeze it and it makes the doggies take their time and learn to love the crate!. Also feeding a fast eating doggy... fill it up with food you got wet and freeze it. It will make your fast eating pup eat slower and work for the food.

August 09, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Undestructable

These seem to be pretty much undestructable - my dogs have had a very good try, a tiny tiny bit of damage like a small slice mark but that is all! Very impressed. These are also great for hiding frozen in to keep the dog cool on a hot day.

August 06, 2019
    United States

Indestructible toy

This is the only dog toy I have bought that hasn't been completely destroyed by my labs! This is so worth the money. And half the time I don't even put treats inside it. I now only buy this brand

May 29, 2019

Amazing dog toy

This is the best company that makes dog toys! All my Kong dog toys are super strong and don't fall apart. My puppy is nipping and teething and he just absolutely loves these toys! I use this toy and put a bit of all natural peanut butter in it so he can have something to chew on during the day while I'm doing other things.

2.0/5

March 28, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Not indestructible

We have had several Kong products like this and they are no match for our pooches. Within a day or two they are able to bite off chunks near the treat opening. Once they get started, it gets destroyed pretty quickly. I understand it isn’t a chew toy but I think our dogs associate the toy to the treat.

March 02, 2019

Absolutely essential product for dog owners.

Teach your dog appropriate times to be calm. Can stuff it with any types of treats. Even better and more of a challenge if frozen. Crucial toy for canine enrichment. I will always have a Kong on hand for my dog.

January 18, 2019

Kong is King!

The Kong dog toys are a great choice, particularly if you have a super chewer like we do. Our Rottweiler puppy, being 9 months can demolish most toys easily, but the Kong can stand up to his chewing.

January 07, 2019

Great Dog Toy

We recently bought a Kong for our new puppy, as we wanted him to have something to do while we are at work. He loves his kong!! We fill it up with natural peanut and some small treats and away he goes. Highly recommended.