Kosas Revealer Super Creamy and Brightening Concealer Reviews
#61 in Concealer

Good - 0

November 29, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Reveal brighter under eyes!

The most needed make-up staple of modern life, under-eye concealer, just got a makeover! Kosas Revealer Concealer is enriched with pink algae extract and caffiene to naturally brighten the under eye area while Pro-Vitamin and Arnica soothe. Kosas Revealer Concealer works over time to brighten and plump the under eye area with a weightless formula that feels soft and refreshing on skin and doesn’t compromise on the coverage. People will think you got that eight hours!

March 31, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

New Concealer

I was given this concealer to review. I’m glad I was able to review it because I never knew about this brand and after I got it I saw it in the front of Sephora. I love the easy application, I just used my fingers. I used it alone and it instantly brightened up my face. Great coverage! It has a red undertone so I’ll have to correct that. I love the packaging from the box to the actual tube. I looked it up and the price is $28 at Sephora, which is average price. It’s not heavy and I love the creamy consistency. I recommend you give it a try because I don’t always use concealer and I definitely enjoyed it.