Prestige Item
Kérastase Elixir Ultime Precious Oil Leave-In Haircare Treatment Reviews

March 08, 2020

Favorite product ever

This oil is fantastic for long unruly hair. I use it after every shower and it makes my hair feel really soft. Its scent is quite strong, but it is one I enjoy.

March 07, 2020

Pricy, but definitely worthy

I bleached my hair, dyed it pink and bleached it again. It looked awful, breaking all the time, extremely dry. I purchased this oil and it helped me so get much! My hair is slowly starting to look normal and healthy again!

January 15, 2020

Soft hair

I have been using the Kérastase serum and it has changed my hair. My hair is looking so much healthier. I use it weekly and just love it! Highly recommend!

November 27, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Makes hair smooth

This is one of my go-to products. I use it after washing my hair cause it makes brushing easier. I also use it once the hair is dry to control frizz and make it look silky. Just 1 or 2 drops is enough.

July 24, 2019

Good

Pricey but you can see the result instantly, makes your hair soft and glowing. The amount you get for the price also reasonable. I am not sure if i would buy it once again due to price.

July 20, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Beautifying oil

This versatile beautifying oil is perfect for fine hair. You can use it as a mask or leave in treatment on wet or dry hair. It’s so weightless, make hair look shiny, smooth and defrizzes. I use it on wet hair and on dry hair as it beautifully defines my wavy hair, making it look very glossy and renewed.

April 30, 2019

Amazing

This is one of the best oil that I ever used. It is an expensive oil but it delivers results. My hair is always shiny and smooth after using this one.

April 15, 2018

nice but not for me

This beautifying hair oil is supposed to be for all hair types. I have very fine and oily hair. I found this oil to be too heavy for my hair. It weighed it down and made it to be oilier as I was drying my hair. This would be good for someone with dry hair.

January 26, 2018

Work even on fine hair and extremely damaged hair.

It actually revitalizes all of our damaged strands with their Beautifying Oil Mist. The product is nothing short of amazing, as the oil actually thickens each hair strand while adding hydrating and taming frizz. Just rub a few drops between palms after the heat style, and smoothing it over flyaways and ends. The hair will look great even after you pull off your wool hat.

January 23, 2018

I would repurchase but...

Good oil if you can get it at discount. Not sure I would buy it at full retail price. I got mine from l'Oreal warehouse sale so it was even cheaper! So many hair oils out there. I will probably try out other brands before repurchasing this.