Prestige Item
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Reviews

A lightly textured fluid that protects skin from daily aggressions, provides long lasting hydration, and brings radiance. A certified organic formula by Ecocert with a fresh new fragrance. Organic borage oil, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and Vitamins A, D, and E helps prevent aging by contributing to the regeneration of the epidermis. Organic olive water serves as an antioxidant and protects, working with organic olive oil to calm and soften the skin with vitamin E, while Organic sunflower oil, rich in Vitamin E softens the skin, and organic olive tree lead extract preserves the hydration of the skin.

November 26, 2019

Good handcream for winter season

Worth every penny, very moisturizing and great smell. You only have to use a small amount, so the 150ml lasts a very long time. I will definitely recommend this to girlfriends.

April 05, 2019

Go to Hand Cream

Love this hand cream. I first received it in one of my monthly beauty boxes and have been hooked ever since. Helps my chapped hands in the wintertime, is so soft thick and creamy.

March 01, 2019

My go-to hand cream for years

L'Occitane hand creams are my go-to brand. The classic shea scent is my favourite. It helps moisturize skin without being overly oily or balmy. Easily absorbed. Love the packaging too.

March 31, 2018

Awesome

These are so great for winter time! I love getting the travel sizes and keeping them in my purse. It really helps to prevent my hands from getting dry and cracked.

March 24, 2018

Miracle en tube

Pour les mains sèches ou pour les personnes souffrant d’eczéma, ce produit est parfait! La crème est riche, il y a un petit parfum mais il est très subtil et agréable.

March 22, 2018

Best hand cream ever

The 30% shea butter hand cream is the best but it's rare to find as was only limited edition. You can still get the 20% and I highly recommend this to be keeping those calluses smooth.

March 09, 2018

A hand lotion like no other!

I love that this lotion comes in a variety of scents, but one thing in common is the great quality of the ingredients they use to make this lotion! It really helps to nourish my hands and makes a visible difference, especially in the cold winter months!

January 22, 2018

nice

Good quality hand lotion, rubs nice into skin. The smell is nice and light. The price is a little more then what I would usually spend but worth it.If you want to spend more to have good quality hand lotion

January 22, 2018

My second go to hand cream

A bit pricy, but well worth the purchase. Helps repair and keep hands soft. Not overly greasy, soakes in quickly. Nice light scent, I'm senstive to overly scented products.

January 19, 2018

Best Hand cream for dry hands!

This is the best hand cream I've ever tried! It smells so good and It keeps my hands smooth at all time! It is definitely a lifesaver for anyone with dry hands, mine gets so bad during the winter it would starts to bleed on my knuckles. so this totally saves my hands! now I'm not shy to show my hands at work!