L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 336 in Hand Lotions & Creams

A lightly textured fluid that protects skin from daily aggressions, provides long lasting hydration, and brings radiance. A certified organic formula by Ecocert with a fresh new fragrance. Organic borage oil, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and Vitamins A, D, and E helps prevent aging by contributing to the regeneration of the epidermis. Organic olive water serves as an antioxidant and protects, working with organic olive oil to calm and soften the skin with vitamin E, while Organic sunflower oil, rich in Vitamin E softens the skin, and organic olive tree lead extract preserves the hydration of the skin.

April 21, 2017

Such a good quality product for an amazing price! These hand creams are a cult-classic! These soothe and soften my dry, cracked sore hands in the winter. I keep one in my desk at work.Love all of the scents too!

April 17, 2017

I absolutely love this product. The fragrance is light and smells delicious. It absorbs well into the skin and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. The only drawback is the price. I find it to be quite expensive. I use the free samples I get, otherwise, I can't see myself purchasing this product.

April 16, 2017

I've often pined after L'Occitane products, but wasn't able to treat myself to them very often. I was fortunate enough to get to my local L'Occitane in time to grab a free sample pack they had that included a 10mL tube of L'Occitane en Provence 20% Shea Butter Dry Skin Hand Cream, as well as an 8mL pot of L'Occitane Light Comforting Cream. The hand cream has a very thick consistency which is perfect for my hands after a long winter. I don't agree that it doesn't have a strong scent though - while not unpleasant the scent of shea butter or other products hangs around for a little while. However, that is outweighed by how soft and smooth it made my hands feel instantly! I'll be using the rest of this 10mL tube and hopefully purchasing another after.

April 15, 2017

This hand cream works wonders! My skin is super dry and even my hands get very dry especially in the winter. I received this as a christmas gift and have never been more surprised. This cream really made my skin soft during the cold months and you don't need to use too much product. The only issue for me is that I do wish that they would give more product because it is sold in a small container.

April 13, 2017

i got this sample today from #l'occitane and i try it right away, great product, it does what it says, highly recommended for people who suffer of dry hands since it really works

April 11, 2017

The one thing I love about this cream is it doesn't have a strong scent. It definately helps my dry hands and is not a greasy cream. I will be buying more for my sister and mother.

March 28, 2017

Une crème incontournable qui nourrit bien ma peau! Seul inconvénient le petit format s'épuise rapidement..
    Je recommande vivement, les parfums sont variés et la crème est très nourrissante!

March 13, 2017

The L'Occitane hand cream smells amazing and is easily absorbed without leaving a greasy feel. I even use it as a body cream after the bath as I bought a large tube.

March 13, 2017

I've just recently started using l'occitane products and I'm totally obsess with it. Their products are pricey but it is worth it. This hand cream has a slight scent to it but nothing too overwhelming. I apply this on at night and it helps keep my hand moisturized. I have really dry skin in the winter and this is my go to. No more dry crack skin. Definitely a winter must have.

March 08, 2017

This is a surperior hand cream, by far one of the best I have ever used! I have the original, which has a clean mild scent, the lotion absorbs really quickly and it leaves my hands soft and smooth! Plus the key is a must have, I want to make sure I get every last drop!!