Prestige Item
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Reviews

A lightly textured fluid that protects skin from daily aggressions, provides long lasting hydration, and brings radiance. A certified organic formula by Ecocert with a fresh new fragrance. Organic borage oil, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and Vitamins A, D, and E helps prevent aging by contributing to the regeneration of the epidermis. Organic olive water serves as an antioxidant and protects, working with organic olive oil to calm and soften the skin with vitamin E, while Organic sunflower oil, rich in Vitamin E softens the skin, and organic olive tree lead extract preserves the hydration of the skin.

November 15, 2017

Holy Grail

Holy Grail!! My hands get really dry and it really impedes everything I do because I can't stand it. I tried many different types of hand creams and finally settled on this one. I never go anywhere without it! Just a little bit of the product goes a long way so the 150ml one lasts me more than a year (a dime-sized amount leaves my hands soft and moisturized). This is definitely worth the $32 that it retails for. The classic design and scent is a bonus!

0.8/5

September 27, 2017

Don't waste your money

I got a bunch of these hand creams for free a while back and I used them for a while. They smell ok, nothing crazy good, just ok. They don't moisturize any better than cheap hand lotion so I really don't understand why people like them so much. If you like strong smelling creams you might as well buy bath and body works creams, way cheaper!

September 27, 2017

The Best Hand Cream

I have been using this hand cream for 3 years now, it is the best cream ever. My hands get very dry because I work with strong chemicals products. A friend introduced me to this cream and this was the only cream that helped me. It doesn't leave a residue or feel like I have coating on my hands. Absorbs quickly and the smell is soft and wonderful. I can't go back to anything else. It is for sure the best one.

August 11, 2017

The best hand cream

This is the most moisturizing hand cream I've ever used. You can feel its effects long after applying it on your skin. A great hand cream for winter time as well. The scent is so good, I absolutely love it! It absorbs quickly so your hands don't feel greasy. I'll certainly buy it again in the future. Even though it's a great product, it could be cheaper so we could afford to buy more often.

July 10, 2017

All time favorite

This is my all time favorite hand cream and I cannot live without it. I live in a place with a very long and cold winter. Before I used this product, I always got paper cut on my hands. It solved my problem after using it couple times. The texture of this product is a bit thick so I would recommend to using it before go to bed.

May 22, 2017

MEILLEURE crème pour les mains jamais testé et j'en ai essayé beaucoup. Ma peau est réparée et douce tout de suite après l'application, je la rachète encore et encore.

May 16, 2017

Excellent product and feels so silky smooth on the skin. It's great during the winter time. I received it as a gift and was really impressed by the product. It is expensive but worth it.

May 15, 2017

I am obsessed with this hand cream! so pleased with the quality of this and how easy it is to apply so little across such a big space. It feels great and is not greasy after application! This is my go to always!

April 21, 2017

Such a good quality product for an amazing price! These hand creams are a cult-classic! These soothe and soften my dry, cracked sore hands in the winter. I keep one in my desk at work.Love all of the scents too!

April 17, 2017

I absolutely love this product. The fragrance is light and smells delicious. It absorbs well into the skin and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. The only drawback is the price. I find it to be quite expensive. I use the free samples I get, otherwise, I can't see myself purchasing this product.