La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen SPF 60 Reviews

October 24, 2019

I'd buy this product again!

Good product, affordable and deliver what it promise, i have a mixed skin and it stayed dry for the whole day! I love La Roche posey, never regretted a bought.

September 28, 2019

It does the trick

A bit pricy, but definetly worthy it! My face was never shiny again after I started using this sunscreen. It not only does the job, but it has a great feel to it

August 23, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Holy Grail

I love this suncreen for its ingredients, application, how easily it applies under makeup - I use it for myself and my kids. The only sunscreen I trust for my kids’ sensitive akin.

June 12, 2019

Won't make you shiny.

I've used other sunscreen before that claimed to be oil free yet I was shiny an hour after. Very surprised how mattifying this was and no white cast as well. I think it was too drying on my cheeks as it was starting to be flaky at the end of the day. My skin is more on the combination dry side. The thick consistency spreads easily. It has a silicone feel to it so I'm sure it will be fine under makeup. Budget friendly. Scent free. Doesn't sting the eyes.