Lacoste Touch of Pink Perfume Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #17 out of 1368 in Perfume

Touch of Pink is an expression of magnetic and carefree sensuality, like a shoulder freckled by the sun. The perfume combines a playful burst of blood orange and the fresh sparkle of coriander, followed by sensuous, honest notes of jasmine and violet. Visit lacoste.ca for more information.

May 06, 2017

A few years ago a friend of mine bought this parfumé and didn't feel it was her scent so she asked me if I wanted it. This was 4 years ago and I absolutely love it!! I constantly get complement on how good I smell.

May 02, 2017

Ahh this perfume brings back so many memories. My first boyfriend bought this for me and I wore it daily. Still have the bottle around somewhere. I've not purchased this perfume since that time as i love mixing it up, but it is a fave scent for sure!

April 29, 2017

I just keep going back to this! I try new perfumes but nothing compares. Hopefully they keep making this product forever! Love the smell and great price for what you get.

March 15, 2017

I was using this parfume for some years ago , and everytime i got so many positif comments from my friends asking which parfum are you putting. I definetly recommand it.

March 07, 2017

J'ai acheté ce parfum il y a quelques années, car je voulais tester un nouveau parfum. Je l'ai bien aimer, mais il ne faut pas trop en mettre, sinon il sens assez fort. De plus, le prix est assez cher pour la quantité.

March 04, 2017

J'ai ce parfum depuis plusieurs années, c'est le premier que j'ai essayé et depuis incapable de m'en départir. J'en ai essayé d'autres, mais je reviens toujours à celui-là. Il arrive souvent lorsque je le porte, que les gens me dise que ça sent très bon.

March 02, 2017

This is a beautiful fragrance, I purchased it for my daughter because it is light and not overpowering. It is a fresh floral scent that lasts quite well. I would definitely add it to my regular stock of perfumes.

October 13, 2016

This is one of the first perfumes i've ever bought. It is strongly floral scented yet very light. The staying power is great and is one that lingers on clothing and scarves especially. This is definitely well suited for daytime/work. When over-sprayed, however, I found it would cause me headaches. I have also found that this scent mixes well with the chemistry of most skin. If you don't generally wear perfume or are looking to start wearing perfume I think this is a good scent to start out with.

June 30, 2016

I hated the scent of this product. Im glad I didn't buy the full size and had only received a sample. Its nothing special and quite expensive. I won't buy this product ever.

2.7/5

June 18, 2016

I've had this for along time and always liked it. However, with so many choices out there, I wouldn't have bought it myself (I've received it as a gift). I think the scent is suitable for the younger crowd - it is refreshing and fruity (reminds me of grapefruit pop) and stays on well. I especially like the smell when I'm thirsty. However, I think fruity scents may not be a favorite amongst men (I had one guy who openly said I smell bad wearing this).