4.1/5
Lacoste Touch of Pink Perfume Reviews
#20 in Perfume

Touch of Pink is an expression of magnetic and carefree sensuality, like a shoulder freckled by the sun. The perfume combines a playful burst of blood orange and the fresh sparkle of coriander, followed by sensuous, honest notes of jasmine and violet. Visit lacoste.ca for more information.

October 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Touch Of Pink

I have used this since I was in my teens. Loved it then and still love it now. The scent is beautiful and long lasting. It’s quite a sweet smell for those who are wondering. Great value for money.

October 08, 2019
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

All time fave!

I've used this for around 13/14 years after I was babysitting for a friend and this is what the house smelt like before she went out! I usually buy the gift set and use the moisturiser that comes with it after a shower and before using the perfume, it lasts all night then! Gorgeous, beautiful and sexy scent! Million times yes!

March 23, 2019

I would buy this product again

This perfume is by far my favourite scent!..its strong,but not overpowering. Very sexy and feminine. I get so many compliments when I wear it..10 / 10 will be purchasing again!

May 27, 2018

remembered it different

I tried this perfume in a store and likes it. On a vacation trip I bought it , as it was a good price due to exchange rate it and when I start using it at home the smell was different then I remember. Maybe my bottle was spoiled.

October 16, 2017

Sweet smell

I love this perfume my bought this for me when it first came out years and years ago. I continually buy more everytime I run out. The smell is sweet with a hint of spice from the coriander in it. I get complimented all the time on how good i smell. Now that i can purchase it at the drug store for a reasonsable price it make me even more happy.

October 16, 2017

Lacoste Touch of Pink

My sister had this perfume on the other day and I must admit I want to get it for myself! It smells amazing yet isn't too strong or "girly". I love the bottle as well and love that it can be bought at any drugstore!

May 06, 2017

A few years ago a friend of mine bought this parfumé and didn't feel it was her scent so she asked me if I wanted it. This was 4 years ago and I absolutely love it!! I constantly get complement on how good I smell.

May 02, 2017

Ahh this perfume brings back so many memories. My first boyfriend bought this for me and I wore it daily. Still have the bottle around somewhere. I've not purchased this perfume since that time as i love mixing it up, but it is a fave scent for sure!

April 29, 2017

I just keep going back to this! I try new perfumes but nothing compares. Hopefully they keep making this product forever! Love the smell and great price for what you get.

March 15, 2017

I was using this parfume for some years ago , and everytime i got so many positif comments from my friends asking which parfum are you putting. I definetly recommand it.