4.1/5
Lacoste Touch of Pink Perfume Reviews
#22 in Perfume

Touch of Pink is an expression of magnetic and carefree sensuality, like a shoulder freckled by the sun. The perfume combines a playful burst of blood orange and the fresh sparkle of coriander, followed by sensuous, honest notes of jasmine and violet. Visit lacoste.ca for more information.

September 02, 2020
    United States

Smells delicious

This perfume smells delicious and stay on all day . Is not a overwhelming smell just the perfect scent like fruity and exotic fragrance.The container is so pretty is pink and clear which make it more interesting and inviting to try it.The essence of woman youthful and sensuality is capture is this fragrance.

April 21, 2020

Smell perfect and not too much

I love this perfume smell for a long period but not too much so does not annoy me or anyone around me. Everyone says how good i smell. When you apply it smells really strong but goes away really quick to smell just perfect ! Love it

January 30, 2020
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Amazing

This perfume has been a all time favourite of mine, from the first sample smell I was hooked on it. The fragrance lasts doesn't fade like alot of perfumes do. The bottle is lovely. A very lady perfume

October 10, 2019
    United Kingdom

Touch Of Pink

I have used this since I was in my teens. Loved it then and still love it now. The scent is beautiful and long lasting. It’s quite a sweet smell for those who are wondering. Great value for money.

October 08, 2019
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

All time fave!

I've used this for around 13/14 years after I was babysitting for a friend and this is what the house smelt like before she went out! I usually buy the gift set and use the moisturiser that comes with it after a shower and before using the perfume, it lasts all night then! Gorgeous, beautiful and sexy scent! Million times yes!

March 23, 2019

I would buy this product again

This perfume is by far my favourite scent!..its strong,but not overpowering. Very sexy and feminine. I get so many compliments when I wear it..10 / 10 will be purchasing again!

May 27, 2018

remembered it different

I tried this perfume in a store and likes it. On a vacation trip I bought it , as it was a good price due to exchange rate it and when I start using it at home the smell was different then I remember. Maybe my bottle was spoiled.

October 16, 2017

Sweet smell

I love this perfume my bought this for me when it first came out years and years ago. I continually buy more everytime I run out. The smell is sweet with a hint of spice from the coriander in it. I get complimented all the time on how good i smell. Now that i can purchase it at the drug store for a reasonsable price it make me even more happy.

October 16, 2017

Lacoste Touch of Pink

My sister had this perfume on the other day and I must admit I want to get it for myself! It smells amazing yet isn't too strong or "girly". I love the bottle as well and love that it can be bought at any drugstore!

May 06, 2017

A few years ago a friend of mine bought this parfumé and didn't feel it was her scent so she asked me if I wanted it. This was 4 years ago and I absolutely love it!! I constantly get complement on how good I smell.