Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel Reviews

Good - 0

February 16, 2016

I have used this product for many years now to prevent chaffing between my legs. Tis product does what it is intended to do, does not rub off, goes on smoothly, does not have a fragrance and is easy to apply.

2.3/5

July 07, 2015

The texture is pleasant and it does prevent chafing of the skin up until I sweat and then the product is useless. I do like it as a post chafing treatment. If chafing occurs this gel softens and fills in the skin. It also soothes the chafed skin, so I use it specifically as a post-chafing treatment.

May 06, 2014

Ladies! Stop spending $60 for 1 oz of the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer! Spend $7 and use this as a primer! I'm sure it works great for chafe-y boobs and thighs, but this is the real deal for primer. The consistency and ingredients are practically identical! I've been using it for months to no ill skin effects, and I have pretty sensitive skin.