• Lancôme Absolute Replenishing Cream
  • Lancôme Absolute Replenishing Cream

Lancôme Absolute Replenishing Cream Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 1271 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 17, 2016

Cette crème de reconstruction profonde est très efficace, en peu de temps, on peut voir les résultats sur notre peau. Elle est épaisse, s'étend bien, pénètre rapidement et sent vraiment bon. Je la recommande pour les peaux matures, vous allez beaucoup l'aimer.

June 17, 2016

This is absolutely amazing, I would recommend it anytime, You can see results very quickly. The cost is within decent range Try it, I am sure you will lke it!

March 30, 2016

Beautiful cream! Soft skin, not greasy, good smell. Lancome products are simply the best for my type of skin! I recommend them, it's incredible product.

January 22, 2016

I've been a Lancome customer for MANY years & to this day contribute my skin, which I'm very proud of, to using Lancome products from the days in which I was taught the importance of using good quality creams & lotions.... :) I can't say enough great things about Lancome Absolue as it's perfect in every way & high end quality which speaks for itself... Non greasy, feels great & above all it actually performs the way it's described to do..... Wonderful product!! To be honest, I usually have purchased all of my Lancome products at the cosmetic counters at major departments stores & have always paid much more the amount I did on Amazon. Actually, I shop on Amazon & saw that they offered Lancome products & when I saw the prices I went for it. This was my first time purchasing cosmetic items from here but it won't be the last..... Additionally, I received this product much faster than the ETA for had it within 3-4 days of ordering! Outstanding service & price for Lancome products that are indeed, in my opinion, the top of the line! I also ordered my Lancome Renergie products from here, again you can't beat the price.... As a longtime Lancome customer who admires & appreciates the quality products Lancome offers, I highly recommend them for my skin is living proof that it works.. My only advice is to 'start young' using age appropriate Lancome creams & don't stop for you'll never regret it as you get into your 30's; 40's; 50's; 60's and on & on..... Your skin will be & is the payoff !! :)

January 11, 2016

I use this lotion daily and find my skin to be well moisturized and even younger looking. Nice rich formula.

R3Bean added a new review for
    Playskool flash cards

gilberj added a new review for
    Cheerios

R3Bean added a new review for
    Amber teething necklace

food2017 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!