Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital Teinté SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #1038 out of 1366 in Facial Lotions & Creams

3.2/5

September 24, 2016

It is a very nice face cream with the advantage of sun block in it. It makes the skin feel so smooth and shine free. It is one thing f the best moisturizer with spf I have tried. It's a good quality product.

September 23, 2016

Cette creme hydratante avec FPS30 de Lancome est un vrai charme. Pas besoin de beaucoup d'en mettre beaucoup pour couvrir le visage en entier. Il laisse la peau bien hydratée pour toute la journée.

June 27, 2016

I loved it ... Super smooth ans smells good! Feels fresh on skin. In a small circular container ans you take the cream with fingers Wich i prefer... Great product

June 26, 2016

Its Lancome... what more can I say? This amazingly light cream was a part of my gift with Lancome purchase and I never looked back since then. I make sure my day cream contains a minimum of SPF30. It feels so fresh when I apply it. And I use this product throughout the year. Definitely, go for it! Your skin will thank you.

February 12, 2016

I love this product! It gives me just the right amount of coverage as i do not like wearing a ton of makeup on a daily bases. I love the light weight feeling and it also has SPF!

April 03, 2015

like this product, feel like young women....

October 26, 2014

I've tried a lot of different facial sunscreens, including the really popular Shisheido Ultra Sun Protection Cream and this one is by far my favourite.

Don't like it's small bottle and liquid texture fool you. A little amount can really go a long way to cover your entire face. The bottle can last you a good while even with daily use! When applying it, it's like applying a very runny sunscreen like the spray bottles ones but this absorbs in your skin really quickly and it does not feel tacky! I cannot stand facial sunscreens that have a tacky feel after. I can go about my business and apply the rest of my makeup without worrying it will make the texture of my makeup different. Secondly, it doesn't have that sunscreen smell after you have applied to your face. I'm love with this stuff. I believe I'm already on my third bottle ever since I discovered it a couple years ago.

October 22, 2014

I love this moisturizer. The scent is not too strong and I like that it's hydrating enough for my dry skin in winter but it also has SPF which is hard to find. Love this!

June 02, 2012

This is a sunscreen that I can use without breakouts. That means a lot for my sensitive skin...

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Eye lash curlers

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    Quote Something

Eiley added a new review for
    NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil