Lancôme Juicy Shaker Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 743 in Lip Gloss

March 29, 2017

I love the Lancome Juicy Shaker Pigment infused bi-phased Lip oil. The colour I am using is APR-CUTE and I love it. The oil hydrates and moisturizes the lips. the colour is subtle and shimmering. This product can be worn alone for a subtle day time look. Perfect to wear on the beach or poolside to look glam but not overdone.
    You can have fun layering it with lipstick for an interesting look.

March 18, 2017

Le Juicy shaker n'est définitivement pas longue tenue, surtout si, comme moi, vous avez la mauvaise habitude de vous machouiller les lèvres. Mais soyons honnête, je n'ai pas encore trouvé de gloss qui soit longue tenue. J'aime bien porter ce gloss, il n'a pas l'effet désagréable collant que bien d'autres ont. Et il sent bon ;) j'aurais peut-être aimé que l'applicateur soit un peu moins poreux.

March 08, 2017

Le Juicy Shaker de Lancôme est très agréable à utiliser grâce à sa légèreté et ses différents goûts fruités. De plus, le produit n'est pas du tout collant sur les lèvres. J'apprécie particulièrement en remettre sur mes lèvres tout au long de la journée pour son applicateur qui est très amusant et doux sur les lèvres!

March 08, 2017

I thought I would try this new "format" of lip product from the usually reliable Lancôme. I have to admit that I was attracted at first by the "cocktail shaker"-style bottle, which is very cute. I have to say that, unfortunately I found that this product was not long lasting and wore off easily. Also - for the price point - it also did not last long in terms of quantity of product.

March 01, 2017

This little lippie is is cutest! I own a few of them myself. They have many colour and FLAVOUR selections. My favourite is "a piece of cake"! They are hydrating as it is a lip oil and don't leave your lips feeling stickiness. The downside is...the colour staying power is not the best...only lasts for 2-3 hours before you have to reapply.

February 27, 2017

I think it's pretty meh cause asides from it hydrating on my lips I don't see much color pay off. It's like all the shades give off the same pigmentation. It is an oil tint after all and it separates when you let it sit on it's own for a while.

February 12, 2017

I love this product ! A bit expensive but it's worth it :) smells juicy and the packaging is so nice. This lip oil is very light feeling and is glossy looking.

October 28, 2016

I bought Juicy Shaker because a lot of girls talked about it but I was skeptical, so now it one of my faves! And I love the package! It's so cute! And because of the layers of pigment and oils I like to shake it so often! And Yeah, it smells amazing! Talking about the results, it's hydrating, but I'm not sure if it can moisturize super dry and cracked lips, but for everyday routing it's pretty good purchase!

September 26, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les shaker de chez lancôme. L'odeur est complètement addictive. J'aime beaucoup les couleurs. Le résultat sur mes lèvres est léger et délicat.

September 26, 2016

I love Lancôme lip oils. First of all, the packaging is so cute and innovative. They all have such a gorgeous scent to them which makes the application process much more enjoyable. They are great for chapped and dry lips. I use them every day and I cannot recommend them enough!