3.6/5
Lancôme Juicy Shaker Reviews
Ranked #17 in Lip Gloss

July 18, 2017

Will be buying another colour

I typically opt for extremely matte lipsticks, but since it is summer I decided I wanted something lighter and more nourishing with just a hint of colour and without the stickiness of lip gloss. The price point seemed a little high on this but it was truly worth every penny! The lip oil is so hydrating and I love the colour - I bought the Berry In Love hue and it creates the perfect sheer berry tone to my lips. If I want more colour I layer it over lipstick or I use Benefit Lollitint on my lips first. I think the price is what it is because of the amount of product - I've been using it A LOT and I've barely made a dent in the bottle. I only wish the colour stained my lips more because I do have to reapply throughout the day.

2.7/5

June 03, 2017

Boom meringue came in a Sephora give me some lip kit I bought last year. I'm not really in love with it. It comes off rather quickly after you apply it. It is really oily, and you can't really see the color. I found it kind of uncomfortable to wear as well. On the bright side, it smelt really nice and helped a bit with my chapped lips. I wouldn't really buy it again though. It wasn't really worth it for me, especially since I barely wear it

0.5/5

May 25, 2017

I received the Lancôme Matte Shaker Lipstick in the color Pink Power complimentary for testing purposes! I love the idea of the shaker! It gives the feeling that the product stays nice and mixed and not stagnant! I truly WANTED to love this, but I don't! Unfortunately as soon as I opened it I was OVERWHELMED by the smell of paint or paint thinner! I had to TRY to remove it after 5 minutes because the smell was OVERWHELMING! I attempted to remove the lipstick with a makeup wipe, Micellar Water (2 different types) and just good ol scrubbing but it STAINED my lips PINK for 2 days! The applicator is just weird and I feel it doesn't pick up the product well! 1 star for the shaker! It's an awesome idea....Lancôme just needs to come up with a better formula, in my opinion!

March 29, 2017

I love the Lancome Juicy Shaker Pigment infused bi-phased Lip oil. The colour I am using is APR-CUTE and I love it. The oil hydrates and moisturizes the lips. the colour is subtle and shimmering. This product can be worn alone for a subtle day time look. Perfect to wear on the beach or poolside to look glam but not overdone.
    You can have fun layering it with lipstick for an interesting look.

March 18, 2017

Le Juicy shaker n'est définitivement pas longue tenue, surtout si, comme moi, vous avez la mauvaise habitude de vous machouiller les lèvres. Mais soyons honnête, je n'ai pas encore trouvé de gloss qui soit longue tenue. J'aime bien porter ce gloss, il n'a pas l'effet désagréable collant que bien d'autres ont. Et il sent bon ;) j'aurais peut-être aimé que l'applicateur soit un peu moins poreux.

March 08, 2017

Le Juicy Shaker de Lancôme est très agréable à utiliser grâce à sa légèreté et ses différents goûts fruités. De plus, le produit n'est pas du tout collant sur les lèvres. J'apprécie particulièrement en remettre sur mes lèvres tout au long de la journée pour son applicateur qui est très amusant et doux sur les lèvres!

March 08, 2017

I thought I would try this new "format" of lip product from the usually reliable Lancôme. I have to admit that I was attracted at first by the "cocktail shaker"-style bottle, which is very cute. I have to say that, unfortunately I found that this product was not long lasting and wore off easily. Also - for the price point - it also did not last long in terms of quantity of product.

March 01, 2017

This little lippie is is cutest! I own a few of them myself. They have many colour and FLAVOUR selections. My favourite is "a piece of cake"! They are hydrating as it is a lip oil and don't leave your lips feeling stickiness. The downside is...the colour staying power is not the best...only lasts for 2-3 hours before you have to reapply.

February 27, 2017

I think it's pretty meh cause asides from it hydrating on my lips I don't see much color pay off. It's like all the shades give off the same pigmentation. It is an oil tint after all and it separates when you let it sit on it's own for a while.

February 12, 2017

I love this product ! A bit expensive but it's worth it :) smells juicy and the packaging is so nice. This lip oil is very light feeling and is glossy looking.