Prestige Item
Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Reviews

October 22, 2020

A must have in your makeup bag!

Received this product in a gift pack from Sephora and never looked back. It has become a staple in my makeup routine offering a variety of day and night shades. Plumps your lips without the feeling of discomfort and stays hydrated for hours. Great pigment in the darker shades as well.

August 31, 2020

Won’t buy any other lip gloss!

This is definitely an all time favourite. It’s very creamy and hydrating, with a little bit of added pout. The color range is great and the quality of the product is amazing

March 06, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nice

I absolutely love this product!! It stays on all day and goes on so smoothly! It’s such a pretty color and I highly recommend this Product! Well worth trying it!

March 06, 2020

My go to lipWear

I literally wear this everyday with basically every makeup look that I do. It’s 100% worth the cost because it’s such a high quality product. I always make sure I have this product stocked because I can’t go without it.

Lush lips

Thick and creamy, so it stays on. Colour is perfect. Gives such a pretty natural look. One tube lasts forever. Very pleased with this gloss and I will definitely keep buying it

Beautiful color, great product

Honestly, I can never go wrong with buxom. It is the BEST lip plumper I have tried thus far, and the only one I will use going forward. You can find them quite often at winners and marshalls lately. I own so many different ones. The shades are beautiful, and stay put quite nicely. My favorite by far is the shade Maria. I highly recommend picking one up if you see it, or grabbing the deluxe sized ones from sephora. I had recieved dolly from a sephora favorites set, it is a gorgeous light pink shade. if you are looking for something not too out there and more down to earth, I highly recommend picking Dolly up! It is a very versatile shade, and could be worn with/for anything.

FAN FAVORITE

November 12, 2019
    Florida, United States

I’m Obsessed With This

This is a fun product! It tingles as most lip plumpers do. Then the color it is gorgeous and looks pretty by itself, mixed with other colors and even works as a nice gloss over matte long wearing lipsticks that can be drying.

September 27, 2019

Favorite Lip Plump

I first tried this product from a sephora favorites kit that I bought. I don't typically like lip plumpers. Too Faced Lip injections honestly hurt to use. I was skeptical at first, but I loved it! The tingling effect was not bad at all, and it really did give my lips a nice plump effect. It stayed on for quite a while as well. I only had to reapply once or twice.
    Since receiving this in my sephora favorites kit, I have purchased multiple more. I do recommend giving it a try if you see it. Yes the price is a bit steep, but it is quite big, and lasts quite a while. You can also sometimes find some on sale at tj max.

September 26, 2019

Love it!

This lip polish plumps your lips and adds a nice shimmer to it. It's not too flashy with the shine, which is nice, and I believe it will look good on all skin tones. The lip polish is a nice travel size, yet it will last forever. One thing to keep in mind is that there is a very slight burning sensation that helps plump your lips.

Updated On: September 26, 2019