Lancôme Paris Juicy Tubes Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #4 out of 782 in Lip Gloss

Mouth-watering, shiny lipcolour captured for hours. A range of ultra-bright, transparent colours, elegantly in a slender, hologram-effect case.

June 28, 2017

An amazing lip gloss.

I purchased the Dreamsicle Juicy Tube and the light colour made it very versatile. It lasted me a very long time, and with the quality that made the price very reasonable. I used it on its own and also a dab on my lipstick.

The scent is great and it's long-lasting on the lips. The applicator end of the bottle is perfectly shaped to give a error-free application, even without a mirror.

June 28, 2017

Great Gloss!

I always keep this gloss in my purse, it's really hydrating and just the right kind of sticky. I got it in "fraise" shade although it is very very sheer. This gloss is pretty long lasting (thank you stickyness!) And it smells sweet and I love it!

June 20, 2017

Nice Flavour and Glides on Well

I love these little Juicy Tubes. The fragrance and flavour are very nice as well as the glossiness. The only downsides to these are the price. $17 for lip gloss is kind of steep for me.

May 16, 2017

These lip glosses are a great addition to any makeup collection. I love the flavour, the hint of colour and sparkle and how well they work at keeping my lips covered for a day of indoor activity. That said if I am spending any time outdoors I definitely swap it out for something else because I find the sticky lip protection they provid to be a downside in the wind with my long hair... yah you get where I am going with that... this isn't a deal breaker for me though! And hey this way I get to have more favourites in my collection!

1.7/5

May 09, 2017

It has a nice color, and high shine, but it is super sticky. My lips felt like they were sticking together. And it has a very strong scent, like perfume on my lips.

April 26, 2017

moisturizing, non-sticky, long lasting
    This is the best lip gloss ever. The formula is sooooo awesome and makes my lips smooth and comfortable. The shade "under the spotlight" looks quite strong in the image and I am a nude lips lover but this shade is not strong at all and looks so pretty to wear daily if put on the inner side of lips and also for parties if worn fully. I'm buying some more lighter shades for daily use.

January 17, 2017

I received this as a Christmas present and I just love it. It is long lasting and the one I received had a little glittering shine to it. It did not leave my lips dry or chapped after using it.

December 22, 2016

I keep this in my purse at all times. It's a bit pricey but you can receive in bonus gifts, and that increases its value. I enjoy the little extras, and if I'm going to spend the money, I prefer full value! More bang for your buck!

2.0/5

December 16, 2016

I was obsessed with Juicy tubes when I was in my teens. I honestly don't even know why I thought they were so great, because they are not. The flavours are very nice, I wont lie, but they are SO sticky. If you put even the smallest amount of Juicy Tube gloss on your lips and even the slightest amount of wind blows on you, your hair is going to be stuck to your lips. The price is rediculous for a lipgloss as well.

1.8/5

October 11, 2016

Je n`ai pas du tout aimé ce gloss. Il laisse sur les lèvres ue sensation de gel trop épais. Le tube n`est pas le meilleur au niveau de l`applicateur , je ne le recommande pas