3.6/5
Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Juicy Tubes Reviews

Mouth-watering, shiny lipcolour captured for hours. A range of ultra-bright, transparent colours, elegantly in a slender, hologram-effect case.

2.0/5

September 13, 2017

too sticky not for me

I like the colors and I love lip gloss but these are just too sticky for my taste I want to wear shiny lip gloss but not feel like I have glue or something sticky on my lips.

September 13, 2017

I love this lip gloss

I can't be without this lip gloss. I love the feel and the look. I get compliments almost daily. I have been hearing that they will discontinue it. I really hope this is not true.

June 28, 2017

An amazing lip gloss.

I purchased the Dreamsicle Juicy Tube and the light colour made it very versatile. It lasted me a very long time, and with the quality that made the price very reasonable. I used it on its own and also a dab on my lipstick.

The scent is great and it's long-lasting on the lips. The applicator end of the bottle is perfectly shaped to give a error-free application, even without a mirror.

June 28, 2017

Great Gloss!

I always keep this gloss in my purse, it's really hydrating and just the right kind of sticky. I got it in "fraise" shade although it is very very sheer. This gloss is pretty long lasting (thank you stickyness!) And it smells sweet and I love it!

June 20, 2017

Nice Flavour and Glides on Well

I love these little Juicy Tubes. The fragrance and flavour are very nice as well as the glossiness. The only downsides to these are the price. $17 for lip gloss is kind of steep for me.

May 16, 2017

These lip glosses are a great addition to any makeup collection. I love the flavour, the hint of colour and sparkle and how well they work at keeping my lips covered for a day of indoor activity. That said if I am spending any time outdoors I definitely swap it out for something else because I find the sticky lip protection they provid to be a downside in the wind with my long hair... yah you get where I am going with that... this isn't a deal breaker for me though! And hey this way I get to have more favourites in my collection!

1.7/5

May 09, 2017

It has a nice color, and high shine, but it is super sticky. My lips felt like they were sticking together. And it has a very strong scent, like perfume on my lips.

April 26, 2017

moisturizing, non-sticky, long lasting
    This is the best lip gloss ever. The formula is sooooo awesome and makes my lips smooth and comfortable. The shade "under the spotlight" looks quite strong in the image and I am a nude lips lover but this shade is not strong at all and looks so pretty to wear daily if put on the inner side of lips and also for parties if worn fully. I'm buying some more lighter shades for daily use.

January 17, 2017

I received this as a Christmas present and I just love it. It is long lasting and the one I received had a little glittering shine to it. It did not leave my lips dry or chapped after using it.

December 22, 2016

I keep this in my purse at all times. It's a bit pricey but you can receive in bonus gifts, and that increases its value. I enjoy the little extras, and if I'm going to spend the money, I prefer full value! More bang for your buck!