Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin 2oz
Good

Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin 2oz Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 211 in Nursing Pads

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin, the leading product in its category, soothes, heals and protects sore cracked nipples. It is the only topical nipple cream endorsed in the US by La Leche League International, considered the foremost experts on breastfeeding

June 19, 2017

Lifesaver

Used this during my first couple weeks of breastfeeding. My baby wasn't latching and I ended up with tender, painful, bleeding nipples (sorry tmi) this product gave me the relief I needed and It was able to heal my nipples so I could relatch my baby not too long after. Bonus no wash off required after applying, because it's hypoallergenic and free of chemicals your baby can nurse while you apply this on your chapped and painful nipples. Completely safe for baby.

June 02, 2017

I havent given birth just yet.. I am only 18 weeks but my breasts have been SUPER tender and especially in the nipple area. I chose to purchase the Lanolin because I was told it will help soothe my super sensitive nips and sure enough it has!

What's Your Favorite?