Lansinoh disposable nursing pads - 100 counts Reviews

Good - 0

February 01, 2019

Great product

I did not leak while breastfeeding.. but when I began my weaning journey I started to leak.. a lot! These were perfect for the girls as they kept my clothes dry. One con is that the pads do shift throughout the night when I slept.. so one piece of advice would be to wear a tighter bra (as uncomfortable as that may seem)? Very affordable and much better than the Philips overnight ones.

October 16, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Shirt saver!

These were wonderful, especially when my breast milk was just coming in and getting a little out of control. They have great absorption and I love that they stick to the inside of your bra and don't budge!

October 09, 2018
    United States

Works Great

These kept me very dry, didn't stick and didn't smell bad. This brand is by far my favorite. I like that the pack is large and lasted me a month of daily use.

October 01, 2018
    Georgia, United States

My favorite

Of all the breast pads I’ve tried during my 8 years of having babies, and I’ve tried a lot...these are my favorite! They have never leaked. They do get full and uncomfortable eventually, but thankfully never had a leaky mishap while wearing one!

August 04, 2018

Really great breast pads!

As a breastfeeding mama, I tried many different breast pads and these continue to be my go to pads! I love their absorbincy and how they are not bulky feeling! The price tag is just right as well and they don’t irritate your skin like some others on the market. Great breast pad!

November 20, 2017

Amazing.

With our first son I tried so many different nursing pads but I still kept leaking through. When I tried these I fell in love haha. The price is great for a box of 100. I did not leak through them at all. Our second son is 4 months now and these were my go to nursing pads I wasn't trying any other ones because I loved these ones so much. Great product!

June 13, 2017

Very absorbent

These nursing pads do exactly what they are supposed to do. I have tried many different brands and these were by far the most absorbent. I also found other brands you could see but these were very discreet.

April 11, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Just your basic disposable nursing pad; they work exactly as they are supposed to.
    Their thin so you don't have any extra bulk, but they;re still absorbent enough that you won't have any issues with them.

March 17, 2017

I have tried a few different brands of disposable nursing pads but these are the ones that I found most comfortable/discreet. I love how slim yet absorbent they are and compared to some other brands how little it shows through shirts.

March 09, 2017

J'ai eu deux allaittement et j'Ai uniquement utiliser cette marque. Je trouve que ce sont ceux qui sont le mieux conçu pour la tenu dans le soutien gorge. De plus, il sont très absorbant, très efficace. Je suis entièrement satisfaite.