Lather Ultra Light Face Lotion
Amazing

Lather Ultra Light Face Lotion Reviews

Ranked #747 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 28, 2016

I loved the lightness of this lotion. It absorbed in right away and was completely non-greasy. The scent is lovely too and makes me think of roses. I would definitely use this one again. I have dry dehydrated sensitive skin and eczema ans this was a perfect light lotion for me.

February 12, 2016

I recieved this lotion in a sample bag and I was okay with the product. I tend to have pretty dry skin after a shower so I apply this lotion and it moisturizes my face pretty well. It doesnt leave my skin greasy which I also enjoy.
    The only thing that I wasnt very pleased with was the fact that it has a very strong perfume smell. Now I dont mind it too much (I still use it) but I wish they didnt add too much of a scent to it because it can get kind of annoying. Other than that, would I spend money and purchase it myself? No.

June 10, 2015

This face lotion smells like someone dumped a whole bottle of perfume in it, the minute I smelt it I knew it was going to irritate my skin but I still tried it out due to my poor judgement. I put this on in the morning and within 2 hours my face was red and itchy and the next day it was a gross scaly mess. I do not recommend this if you have sensitive skin, it might work on someone who doesn't. I'm very glad i got this as a sample in a subscription and bag and did not pay for it with my own money as I am very disappointed.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot