President's Choice Sparkling Water Reviews

October 01, 2017

Refreshing

Im not a big fan of pop, but every now and then I get a craving for something fizzy. I find this beverage very refreshing over ice. Its also reasonably priced.

September 30, 2017

Great flavours of sparkling water

This sparkling water is great! It comes in several different flavours and is a very decent price. I enjoy all of the different flavours but some more then others. It is a nice option to have to bring to work for lunch, or enjoy with dinner at the end of the day. Most flavours are available at Zehrs or the Canadian Superstore, but different locations stock them differently so sometimes it is hard to find all of the flavours...such as at No Frills.

April 08, 2017

I love this drink! Not only does it taste great on its own, but it also works great mixed another drink such as a fruit juice. If you are someone who does not like drinking water that much I highly recommend this. It is a great alternative to unhealthy sodas because the Sparkling Water still gives the great carbonated sensation. So it would work great in a weightloss plan!

February 02, 2017

I buy a case or two of this each week - our family has completely cut out pop and now just drinks the carbonated water. It's very carbonated, which I like, because I am always very slow to finish canned drinks. I have tried all of the flavours and my favourites are grapefruit and pomegranate blueberry. I also really like the lime one, and buy the mandarin orange and lemon ones to switch it up sometimes. The best part is that there is no added sugar, sodium - nothing! 0 calories! Now for the price - it's half the cost of the 'brand name' ones. While the flavours aren't as exotic as some other brands, I still prefer these due to the cost and quality.

September 06, 2016

I love this brand of carbonated water. It has more bubbles than pellegrino and stays carbonated longer than other brands Cheaper and a much better product than most high end sparkling waters. Four flavors to choose from. Lime is my favorite! Very refreshing. Highly recomend!

July 15, 2016

I love this sparkling water! It comes in four flavours, lime, lemon, grapefruit and tangerine. It is a way better price than other sparkling waters. I would highly recommend trying it!

1.0/5

October 20, 2015

President's Choice Sparkling Water;

store brand waters are cheaper but also cheaper in quality....

1.2/5

July 11, 2015

It is so bitter, almost like it was over carbonated. Had it at a friends house so I could see if it was worth buying. It is not!