Prestige Item
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray Reviews

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 16, 2020
    Iowa, United States

The Best!!

This is the best setting spray I've used. I help in valet running in the humid midwest summer heat, and the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray has help my makeup survive the day. It has a very fine spray, goes on evenly and dries quickly. Absolutely worth the money.

April 22, 2020

Great setting spray!

I love this product for helping my makeup stay on all day. It also helps to take away the powdery looks of a fresh face of makeup. I use more sprays than it suggests (probably 6-8), but that’s just personal preference. I have had a few bottles where they don’t spray as well, but that doesn’t happen often. Overall a great fine-spraying mist!

April 07, 2020

Expensive but good!!

The setting spray is effective at prolonging my makeup. As someone with oily skin, my makeup can tend to look like it’s melting off my face by the end of the day. I used to transfer onto my boyfriends shirts and my own. The spray works well but it still leaves me a bit oily-er than I’d like to be by the end of the day & it’s expensive.

April 05, 2020
    Texas, United States

Great product!

I love Urban Decay Products. They're fun and hip, and also high quality and effective. This setting spray is a must-have after I do a full face of makeup to keep it all in place. Even if my skin starts to get oily during the day, my makeup holds it's place. Just mist it on after finishing your look, and you're good to go!

March 21, 2020

Worth it

Great setting spray. I use it quite often. I find that it keeps my makeup looking nice and fresh all day without requiring reapplication. I have purchased both the deluxe size and full size before in the past. Both last so long. The price may be a bit steep, but for something that works well, and lasts forever, it is worth it.

January 23, 2020

Are you planning on partying all night long?

It says it in the name of the product! It really will keep your makeup going strong all night long! It’s worth every dollar and if your going to be out long definitely buy it

January 01, 2020

Wonderful setting spray!

I love urban decay a setting spray! It works wonders really helps to make your make-up last! I only use it on special occasions though as it is very expensive.

November 27, 2019
    Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Best setting spray ever 🙌

I’ve tired several setting sprays including some others from urban decay and I found this one the best at keeping makeup looking fresh, and I’ve even tested it in the baking hot heat of Dubai. It really works in extreme temperatures too. I’ll always be using this.

November 27, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Amazing!!!

Simply the best setting spray I have ever, ever used. I have oily skin and I was so surprised at how well this held my make up including brows!! in place all day long. A must have!

October 27, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Best setting spray I have ever used

The setting spray holds your makeup on your face like no other. Changes the texture of base products slightly so there isn't even any transfer. Makes a huge difference. I don't have to powder throughout the day when I use this