Prestige Item
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 07, 2021

Flawless skin

This is my go to setting powder. I tend to have oily skin which makes my foundation fade more quickly but this helps so much. I’ve received so many compliments about my skin when using this as well!

January 06, 2021

I won’t buy any other setting powder

This setting powder is amazing. It totally deserves the hype. Other powders I have used in the past leave a patchy finish, but never this one. A little goes a long way with this and it leaves your makeup perfectly intact and your foundation looking airbrushed.

November 21, 2020

Great product but is it with the price tag?

This product is great and works very well. There is No flash back and it created a smooth base. But it works just the same as the fit new powder which is v5 dollars.

November 17, 2020

No flashback in photos

My go-to powder for photos. It sets my makeup well without settling into fine lines. Most importantly, I’ve never gotten flashback from wearing this. Very finely milled and doesn’t looks cakey. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time.

October 26, 2020

Perfect for baking !

I use this to bake my concealer and to set areas where I tend to get oily or shiny (mainly my t zone) but it also provides a very smooth and matte finish to the rest of my face. Must in my makeup bag. It is a slightly pricy item but for what it does I think it's worth it !

October 19, 2020

GAME CHANGER

So before I was using foundation and I noticed that my skin was getting shiny and oily after a couple hours of wear. I thought I needed to change foundations and when I went to sephora, they told me since I'm already using primer and a mattifying foundation, it must because I am not using a setting powder. They recommended Laura Mercier! They have a mini and regular size and I opted for regular size since it's a better deal and you get more product paying a bit more.

October 15, 2020

Don't understand the hype

I purchase was powder as it was extremely hyped in the beauty community. Being someone who has extremely dry skin and it's very hard to find a powder that doesn't leave my skin looking powdery and accentuate my dry patches. I had high hopes for this product but after the first time I used it I hated it. I used to bake under my eyes and I found it laughed my under eyes looking very white. I also found at this powder left my skin looking extremely powdery it accentuated every single dry patch on my skin. This powder did not flatter my skin whatsoever. This may just be because I am extremely dry and might not be suited for those who have extremely dry skin.

October 09, 2020

Great powder!

I love this setting powder! It’s not too heavy and not too fine. The translucent powder works with medium skin tone and doesn’t make it ashy. Makes foundation last all day. I use a sponge to press it onto the skin then dust off the excess with a brush. It is a nice size for what you pay for.

September 29, 2020

The Best!

This powder lasts forever! Keeps my face matte all day and keeps foundation in place. Definitely worth its higher price tag. I started using this with just a regular powder brush but after reading lots of reviews, I purchased the suggested LM puff. I gotta say, the puff makes a huge difference with application and lasting power!

May 29, 2020

Game changer!!!

I get asked allllll the time how my under eyes look so smooth and how my concealer never creases. This product is how! Put a little bit of this over your concealer to set it and it will look silky smooth and will be crease free all day. Also, NO FLASH BACKS! I hate when you take a picture with flash and look like a ghost because of your powder.
    Yes, its pricey, but its WORTH IT and will last you a very long time. I use this about 5-6 times per week and one of these will last me at least 6 months. Anyone who uses makeup needs to have this product. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you NEED this!