Laura Secord Hot Chocolate Kcup Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 24 in Hot Chocolate

January 06, 2017

This is good to have for a quick hot chocolate at home. It's not my favorite (I prefer milk base hot chocolate) it's around 14$ a box so not too bad for price. I like to add cream to it to make it creamy.

January 06, 2017

I have been going through many hot chocolate brands in K-Cups these days. This one sits near the top with a rich and creamy taste. As always I add a little bit of cream....maybe even some whipped cream.

September 03, 2015

Great hot chocolate! Rich and intense. My family and I add cinnamon and mini marshmallows. Perfect for the upcoming fall days.

August 27, 2015

I gave this a try hoping it would be a nice smooth flavour. Overall, I wasn't disappointed but admit I did add extra hot water. It was a little too strong otherwise.

1.0/5

August 27, 2015

Hot chocolate is supposed to be chocolaty & creamy,this particular Hot chocolate wasn't either of those things. Very disappointed

August 27, 2015

Laura secord hot chocolate mix for the Keurig was ok. It was not the worst i have had. I found it very watered down and just not chocolaty enough. It was not rich and creamy... I would drink it if i had to but not gonna run out and buy it again..

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge