Le Grand Soup Thai Reviews
#497 in Miscellaneous

Amazing - 0

September 20, 2017

Very creamy, a bit expensive for the amount

I tried the Thai soup, and I think it was amazing. It was very creamy, and you could taste the ginger and coconut milk in a great meeting of flavours. The texture was perfect, not clumpy at all. I do not usually search for vegan food necessarily, but I think it's good that it is because it mean that it's all pretty natural and usually cruelty-free. I also think it's perfect that there are no preservatives and that it's GMO-free though, it's definitely something that I desire in what I'm eating. I would definitely buy more of Le Grand Soups or other products, it was of great quality. I will definitely recommend it to my friends, especially the vegetarian or vegan ones.

June 09, 2017

I bought my soup to try.The next day I wanted to heat it up but the bag was full of air and it smelled really bad. I had to throw it out. So I did not get a chance to try it. Next time I WILL buy ANOTHER BAG AND IT THE SAME DAY. This brand is getting more popular and I see them in many grocery stores now so good for them. #GotItFree #trynatural

June 03, 2016

The taste and feel of this soup were both really great. Personally I think it still isn't quite as good as non-vegan soups I have tried, but when matched with similar soups that are vegan friendly I think this soup is a real winner. It's got a great taste and texture and I enjoyed it even as a non-vegan.

Both came in resealable bags which was a really nifty feature and allowed me to eat them over multiple meals or as a snack. I love that they are more natural and healthier than canned soups.

********************************************
    Note: I received this product through the social nature program in exchange for an unbiased, honest review as provided here. As a consumer advocate, I believe in providing quality and honest feedback and receiving a product at a discounted rate will never affect my opinions.