Lifeproof Case for iPhones Reviews
Ranked #257 in Accessories

2.2/5

July 02, 2017

Not worth the money

I have zero idea why people pay this much for these cases. It made my sound all fuzzy and was the biggest pain in the ass to put on and take off. I always felt like I was gonna break my phone taking it in and out of this case. I think the otter box is way better and it's cheaper. Although even those are overpriced.

June 09, 2017

This is bar none the best protective phone case you will ever own. Correction...the ONLY phone case you will ever own. Lighter and lower profile than an Otter Box, once you have that bad boy on your phone, you're protected from a litany of phone threats...from dirt to snow to water to any spilled drink you can possibly imagine.

Iphones are pretty awesome, but they become infinitely more awesome when they're practically bulletproof! I took my phone snorkeling with me...and I've got the epic underwater pics to prove it. I'm even more impressed that it's survived all the spilled drinks and accidental dropping that a klutz like me is prone to. If you are looking for a protective case, look no further. Best purchase ever.

May 02, 2017

I love this case so much I actually just recently went and bought a second one in another colour. My kids have spilled water on the table while my phone was sitting in it and it was fine. I have dropped it and not a scratch on it! Definitely worth the money.

April 29, 2017

When i first bought this case, i was mesmerized at the ability to go underwater without a fault. However, this case is very bulky and the screw on the headphone jack is very annoying not to mention it was super expensive. I wouldn't recommend this case to anyone.

August 15, 2016

I love that this case is waterproof although Ive never actually tried it with my phone it was more of a piece of mind. I love the color of my life proof case ( teal) I also find it less bulky than my previous case. I have had it for 1.5 years which is a whole really but I'm disapointed at how it's fallen apart. The whole plastic over the screen has peeled away and the sides wore off over the buttons. It certainly isn't water proof now.

1.0/5

November 25, 2015

my husband bought this case for his iPhone and he was so excited because he could go in the water with his phone . He followed the instruction to verify that his case was waterproof when he first got it and a few days later went to the pool , his phone was barely in the water and there was a water leakage because his twist cap loosen on its own so his phone got water damage and had to spend 5 days in rice . It is a very expensive case and there is no warranty that the case is fully waterproof . it was a huge waste of 90$

June 25, 2015

I purchased the lifeproof case for my new iphone 5s and had one previously for my iphone 4s. I am clumsy and drop my phone all the time, and am a big outdoors person. My phone is basically indestructable in this case and actually is WATERPROOF!! I am also able to take videos under water which is so cool! definately reccomned it, even though the price is a bit steep, but totally worth it to preserve your ~$700 iphone!!

2.7/5

December 01, 2014

Pros: I love the colour options with this product. Very vibrant and pretty :) I also like that this case makes my phone essentially waterproof. With a toddler running around - this is a VERY good thing! The fingerprint recognition still works very well with the case on as long as you have set it on the phone prior to applying the case.

Cons: I have already had to have the case replaced once when the seal around the front of the phone started to peel away. Also, since the model I have actually has a cover that goes over the front as well, I find that the touch screen doesn't seem to be as sensitive and it also gets air bubbles under it that don't seem to affect the function, but are just annoying.

I will say that having to deal with the company's customer service was amazing! I had a warranty issue and had very clear and consistent communication from them and had a new product in my hands within a week. Based on how awesome they were to deal with, I would definitely recommend them as a company to buy from.

July 13, 2014

The lifeproof case has literally saved my phone hundreds of times, I've had my iphone for 3 years and it's all because of the lifeproof. I've dropped my phone down stairs, off tables, in puddles, in the shower, in the snow and it's still working perfectly.

2.0/5

March 18, 2014

This phone case is a great concept, however, there is no guarantee that your phone will not accidentally get wet while inside the case if held under water. Although you are required to do a water test before you insert your phone, any slight shift in the case can cause it to leak right though. Not to mention, the price is incredibly expensive for a cheap-lookikng plastic case, and the buttons are so incredibly hard to press that there is no way of locking your phone or switching it to silent when it is in the case. Lastly, when speaking on the phone while in the case, the person on the other end can barely hear you as it is very muffled and echoey.