Lise Watier Double Definition Automatic Brow Liner

Lise Watier Double Definition Automatic Brow Liner Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 284 in Eyebrow Care

July 05, 2016

Excellent brow liner, I use it for enhancing beauty marks too! Really goes on smooth and feels weightless, not tuggy or draggy, no smudgy or running.

July 05, 2016

This brow liner works very well!!! It's easy to apply and it stays all day. The color I chose matched perfectly my eyebrows. I totally recommend this product to everyone!!

January 17, 2016

Love love love! I use to only use tinted brow gel on my fair and naturally sparse brows because I felt like liners were too intense and hard to use when you have so much to fill in. I had my makeup done at an event last year and she used this pencil and I loved how natural and soft, and yet defined my brows were. I wasn't sure I could replicate the look at home, but the MUA explained what makes this brow liner different and how to use it.

It is shaped like an oval. You use the outer edge to draw a fine line around the shape of your brows. Then, instead of feathering in little lines like you would with a traditional pencil, you use the top flat surface of the pencil to simply fill in the outline you drew, just colour it in! It is *so* much faster than doing all these little strokes and it looks soft and natural. I've actually had people out of the blue say I have nice brows!

It also has a spoolie on the opposite end of the liner to brush your brows, and is a twist up automatic pencil.

This liner gives me the brows I wish I was born with. I will absolutely be re-purchasing!

April 05, 2015

Works well, defines my brows nicely

August 21, 2014

Recently, everyone has been going crazy over fuller brows. I never really put makeup on my brows until I noticed this new product (plus I got a free brow stencil kit to easily help me shape them, online as a promotion). This product is super handy as it's a two-in-one. I define and shape my brow with the liner and then brush it with the brush. Absolutely perfect!