• Lise Watier Havana All Over Baked Bronzer
  • Lise Watier Havana All Over Baked Bronzer

Lise Watier Havana All Over Baked Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 346 in Bronzer

The no-mess, no-fuss secret to getting that deliciously luminous summer tan in a flash? It's Havana All Over Baked Bronzer. These four gloriously marbled shades of the stone blend marvellously on your skin to imitate the sun's delicious kiss with none of its harmful bite. See lisewatier.com for more information.

April 14, 2017

This bronzer is gorgeous! It has a marbled design with bronze, white, gold and pink swirls and when blended together, it creates the perfect glow on your skin. My skin is very fair and I was initially afraid this would make me look too orange, but on the contrary. It gives me that sun-kissed look and it compliments my skin tone very well. I do find it to be buildable as well, so it could work on many skin tones, in my opinion. The shimmer isn't overpowering and since it's a baked formula, it won't be powdery and will last a long time. I've been using it for quite a while and still haven't hit pan. The packaging is also very beautiful. It is rather expensive though for a bronzer (in the $30 range), but so worth the money spent.

June 24, 2015

Having fair skin, I have a hard time finding a bronzer that doesn't look orange or unnatural on my skin, but this one gives me that gorgeous sun kissed look every time. Its strongly pigmented, so not much product is needed, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with fair skin, who's looking to get that summer glow.

August 12, 2014

Great colored bronzer, works on multiple skin tones. Silky powder, easy to apply. Non streaky, non orangey color. My go to bronzer daily.

January 23, 2012

I adore this product! I use it everyday. It gives me a perfect glow everyday! I would recommend this product to anyone! Well worth the money.

June 20, 2011

i purchased this from my local pharmacy and the beauty tech recommended it to me. she chose the perfect shade that goes with my skin tone. the shade was the perfect match . this was the best product i ever bought. the company is very well known and you know you are getting a good quality bronzer. would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good bronzer and great value for your money. it looks very natural when you put it on and a big selection of shades ... great product !!!

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Lovelykendal added a new review for
    Post Honeycomb Cereal

smiley_gen has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?