Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Adding a 30-second rinse with LISTERINE Antiseptic to your morning and nighttime routines is all it takes to get 24 hour protection against germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

April 25, 2016

I bought this because I had a sore throat and heard from a friend that the 'Original' is their go to remedy. Gargled twice a day and my throat was instantly feeling better. Highly recommend this. Also found it's a great 'cleaning aid' for my nightly mouth guard

2.7/5

April 21, 2016

I only trust this brand as a mouth wash. We have tried different flavours of this brand and i love them all.
    This is most trustworthy brand when it comes to mouth wash..

April 15, 2016

Un rince-bouche très puissant qui donne l'impression de prendre un shooter d'alcool fort!
    Mais, il rends bien son travail, il laisse la bouche fraîche en toute confiance!

March 28, 2016

I like listerine mouthwashes. They come in a big bottle and lasts for a very long time. It is strong so I don't need to use a lot of it. I like to think that if there is a space I haven't reached with a toothbrush, the mouth wash will clean it for me. The smell does stay for quite some time and gives me confidence that I have a fresh breath.

March 23, 2016

I also buy Listerine for mouth wash. I find it has the best and is the most effective. Some flavours though are very strong! I typically purchase the lighter ones but my go to is the Anti-Cavity one.

March 21, 2016

This is amazing. Smell and feel the clean. It makes rotten teeth feel brand new. It's a clean that can't be explained. I would recommend to anyone with dental issues especially bad breath

March 09, 2016

Everyday starts with Listerine.
    Can't leave the house without using it.
    I also have a smaller bottle in the desk at work and in the car just in case.

March 09, 2016

Le meilleur produit rincé bouche c'est liste rien ne cherchez pas plus loin il est efficace,Raffaichis l'haleine il est fort et on sent qu'il agit.I like it

March 04, 2016

This is something we always have on hand. It works great to help fight bad breath and other oral health ailments. I find it works wonders to help with a sore throat, we gurgle with it and it seems to help heal/clear up the soreness quickly.

I love how it makes the whole mouth feel fresh and clean.

February 19, 2016

My choice of mouth wash. I prefer the original because the minty one are too strong for me or maybe I am too old fashioned so I stick to the original one. from time to time I try the one for more whitening effect.