Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 57 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Adding a 30-second rinse with LISTERINE Antiseptic to your morning and nighttime routines is all it takes to get 24 hour protection against germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

April 04, 2017

Listerine is the only mouthwash I would use. I tried two other brands before but I found this works better with cleaning and especially cavity. After using this product, my cavity would not hurt as much.

March 10, 2017

I have to say out of all the mouthwash brands I have used in the past absolutely nothing compares to Listerine. At times during my pregnancy my gums would become sensitive and bleed. I would wash my mouth out twice a day after brushing my teeth and it would completely eliminate this problem. Although the taste is more strong than Colgate I find it more effective. This mouthwash helps reduce as well as prevent gingivitis and prevents plaque buildup. If you have kids there's also Listerine for kids.

March 01, 2017

Pour ma part je ne suis pas une adepte du rince bouche Listerine parce que je n'ai pas beaucoup le goût. Chez nous Listerine n'est pas le produit que la famille aiment à cause de son goût pendant et après dans la bouche.

March 01, 2017

I have used this product for sixty years gaggle at the first sign of a cold or sore throat, also great for plaque build up on teeth
    Strong tasting but very effective.

January 18, 2017

This mouthwash leaves a clean mouth, which is the point of mouthwash; however, it has a horrible taste while you're using it and an even worse after-taste. I heard it's a better clean than Scope but it's hard to get past the bad taste.

January 07, 2017

Good oral hygiene is a must for all of us and Listerine antiseptic mouthwash is one way to achieve this. I love that Listerine helps to prevent plaque and gingivitis.

January 06, 2017

This is my go to mouthwash.love all of the flavours except the yellow original taste awful.leaves my mouth feeling very clean and refreshed .also keep a small bottle in my purse for those nigjts out after dinner .burns a little but that shows you that it works .only mouthwasjh i higjly recommend

July 23, 2016

I just can't handle Lysterine It hurts my mouth. I prefer not as harsh mouth washes. This may kill bacteria and make your mouth clean but that shouldn't be at the cost of pain..

June 30, 2016

The taste is not bad but the effectiveness is incredible. My mouth has never felt cleaner, seriously. I acutally saw it for the first time in my dentist's office and after i tried it I switched from my previous product to this and won't go back

June 14, 2016

I've been using Listerine way way before. They were available in concentrated solutions that need to be diluted with water, makes my tongue a burning sensation. Right now they are just right, and gives optimum protection for my mouth. Even make it fresh the whole day unless i ate something that is too strong.

Natural health