Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 58 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Adding a 30-second rinse with LISTERINE Antiseptic to your morning and nighttime routines is all it takes to get 24 hour protection against germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

June 20, 2017

Great mouthwash

I love this mouthwash . Your mouth definitely feels clean after using it . It freshens breath , helps to prevent gingivitis , plaque and tartar buildup . It's has a very strong taste and almost hurts my mouth when I'm using it but that's how I know it's working . You can choose from a variety of different flavours . I take a cap full and swish it in my mouth for 2 mins , and spit . Simple . I recommend.

June 20, 2017

Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash

The Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwashes are recommend My dentist! These are actually the mouth washes they use in the clinic I go to. This mouthwash kills bacteria and leaves your breath smelling fresh for hours, I don't find them too harsh like other brands and they have a good texture That is easy to spit out. A crucial part of my morning routine before I leave is to freshen my breath and making sure my mouth is clean and bacteria free!

April 04, 2017

Listerine is the only mouthwash I would use. I tried two other brands before but I found this works better with cleaning and especially cavity. After using this product, my cavity would not hurt as much.

March 10, 2017

I have to say out of all the mouthwash brands I have used in the past absolutely nothing compares to Listerine. At times during my pregnancy my gums would become sensitive and bleed. I would wash my mouth out twice a day after brushing my teeth and it would completely eliminate this problem. Although the taste is more strong than Colgate I find it more effective. This mouthwash helps reduce as well as prevent gingivitis and prevents plaque buildup. If you have kids there's also Listerine for kids.

2.8/5

March 01, 2017

Pour ma part je ne suis pas une adepte du rince bouche Listerine parce que je n'ai pas beaucoup le goût. Chez nous Listerine n'est pas le produit que la famille aiment à cause de son goût pendant et après dans la bouche.

March 01, 2017

I have used this product for sixty years gaggle at the first sign of a cold or sore throat, also great for plaque build up on teeth
    Strong tasting but very effective.

2.8/5

January 18, 2017

This mouthwash leaves a clean mouth, which is the point of mouthwash; however, it has a horrible taste while you're using it and an even worse after-taste. I heard it's a better clean than Scope but it's hard to get past the bad taste.

January 07, 2017

Good oral hygiene is a must for all of us and Listerine antiseptic mouthwash is one way to achieve this. I love that Listerine helps to prevent plaque and gingivitis.

January 06, 2017

This is my go to mouthwash.love all of the flavours except the yellow original taste awful.leaves my mouth feeling very clean and refreshed .also keep a small bottle in my purse for those nigjts out after dinner .burns a little but that shows you that it works .only mouthwasjh i higjly recommend

July 23, 2016

I just can't handle Lysterine It hurts my mouth. I prefer not as harsh mouth washes. This may kill bacteria and make your mouth clean but that shouldn't be at the cost of pain..

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge