Lite Brite Reviews
#29 in Toys

September 24, 2018

Lite Brite

I remember having one when I was a kid so I decided to buy one for my kiddos. They really enjoyed making the different images that they came with and making up there own. The only thing that I would like is more templates it only came with two.

January 12, 2018

Maybe

^Really really cheap and good will try again, dove is my queen. You should try her. You'll be like Damn whetef ya get this and you can be like girl you got this.

July 23, 2017

Brings back memories

I loved my Lite Brite as a child I spent hours making the prettiest pictures and then used it as a nightlight. It was a toy that I kept for many years I would some times get new designs but for the most part I had more fun making my own. My son got one for Christmas and at first I thought he was too young still but with supervised play he has alit of fun and is following the paper templates like a pro.

May 27, 2017

I loved my light bright when I was a kid. It was a great creative outlet with a million different possibilities and bonus, it doubled as a decorative night light.

May 27, 2017

I loved Lite Brite. So did both my girls. Its a box with a light in it. You put colored pegs into one of the templates it comes with or you can use you imagination to create your own picture. Spent many an afternoon with this gem. Its been around since 1967. It has stood the test of time. A box, a light bulb, paper and colored pegs.

May 25, 2017

Light brite was the funest toy when I was growing up ! I loved the satisfaction of putting all the little pegs together to make one beautiful picture at the end and when you light it up it looks so beautiful! It came with so many cool designs to try or you could get creative and make your own ! I wish these were more coming now adays cause I just might pick another up!

May 25, 2017

My sister got this for Christmas one year and we played with it all the time.... It was lots of fun and I'm feel nostalgic again.... Great toy for kids :)

May 02, 2017

Lite brite was a big part of my childhood growing up. I remember playing this everyday as a kid . I had so much fun creating and seeing it all light up on the board ! So much fun . It's great for kids.

April 11, 2017

Oh my! How I miss Lite Brite! This was my number one must have on my Christmas lists as a child! It was like Lego but better! This is definitely a toy I wish they would bring back.

February 26, 2017

Oh my goodness! I am having flashbacks to my childhood! When w got one of these toys as a child it had been the best thing we received (next to our easy bake oven). I actually just checked on amazon, were they always over $50? I'm not sure about that price, that seems a little much for what it is. My son is too small now, but I am looking forward to his later years when he can actually use this. It's an amazing way to let children be creative and it's such a unisex toy that anyone, even adults can play with this for hours and hours.