3.9/5
Ranked #778 in Miscellaneous

1.8/5

July 20, 2017

Meh...

The brownie has a chalky, unfavourable texture. It's also extremely expensive for the amount you receive! Not one of there strongest products, thats for sure. Even the kiddos don't care much for it, even with the sprinkles.

2.3/5

July 19, 2017

Love Brownies but...

I tried these brownies but I didn't like the texture, too try for my taste, and the flavour is not the greatest. Another thing I did not like it was the fudge on it, it also needs a bit of flavour improvement.

July 19, 2017

Yummmy

Mnm Brownies are a great anytime snack. I enjoy Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies that is snack cake size; Perfect rectangular size that cuts into 2 squares. So flavorful, chewy, moist, brownie cake that has great amount of M&M;chocolate pieces ontop. Good amount in the box, onSale for less than 5 bucks in most grocery stores.

May 05, 2017

These are pretty good, and the sprinkles are a big hit for the kids, but I feel like these aren't as strong as some of Little Debbie's other products. They're just "OK", whereas other LD snacks such as, say, the Nutty Bars or the Swiss Cake Rolls are downright amazing. That's the biggest reason I don't recommend these.. they aren't that bad, I'd just recommend any of the other LD snacks first!

January 03, 2017

Awesome brownies! Can't get enough of them . Wish the price would go down a bit . But other than that they are always fresh and never stale. Can't just eat one tho lol.

September 20, 2016

Love brownies! These are chewy, chocolaty and sweet. Good portions. One piece is good enough. Has fudge icing topped with tiny colourful chocolate chips.

July 22, 2016

We are huge fans of brownies in my household and these little Debbie ones are very tasty and some of the cheapest ones that we purchase. These are a great size and are very chewy which I love. My son loves the little multi colored chocolate bits.

These are great for lunches or a sweet snack on the go, I however will eat them at any moment during the day. These are great tasting and I would defiantly recommend them to those who like brownies or with kids

May 03, 2016

I'm like a child when it comes to Cosmic Brownies. The little coloured chips are like gold, they make the brownie! I've had the Walnut ones before and I swear it was a completely different taste! These are SO good, perfectly sweet and chocolatey. I will definitely be purchasing them again!! :)

July 14, 2012

Ah, good old Little Debbie snacks! Those low-cost goodies have been in my home since I was a kid and now my children love them. One of their favorite Little Debbie brands is Cosmic Brownies.The brownies are thin and on the small side but are quite dense. The brownies themselves are a bit gooey and very moist and are covered in chocolate icing with "chips" of various colors covering the frosting.Kids are attracted by the multicolored chips and the taste, so these are a hit at my house. Little Debbie is a quality brand, that I have loved and trusted for years.