• Live Clean (baby) Soothing Oatmeal Relief Tearless Baby Wash
Good

Live Clean (baby) Soothing Oatmeal Relief Tearless Baby Wash Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 62 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

April 05, 2017

I love Live Clean products but this one in particular was a problem. It says its a soothing oatmeal relief soap and shampoo but all it did was cause my daughter to get the worst skin rash (it got progressively worse.) We had to discontinue use and the rash disappeared.

It does smell great, and the brand is great but, it isn't necessarily hypoallergenic like the bottle states, for sensitive infant skin.

March 26, 2017

I bought this to use with my newborn baby. I find it works really well as a wash and shampoo for my daughter. It lathers well and isn't harsh on her delicate skin. It moisturized and cleaned well. I would use it again!

February 02, 2017

I recieved some of this baby wash from a baby shower and used it on my son immediately. This has always been one of my favorite brands since they came out. Not only is everything all natural but it's great for not only me but my baby!
    This stuff smells amazing and isn't all that expensive. I'd recommend this for sure!

February 02, 2017

A very good product. It is not drying to the skin at all, and smells delicious. It's eco friendly, plant based and made in Canada.

The purple line is hypoallergenic (soothing oatmeal).

I was worried when first buying a baby wash that I might get something that would irritate the baby from its very first bath, and reading the reviews and descriptions on this product put my mind at ease. I think it was a very good choice to have this wash as the first choice. Highly recommend it.

June 18, 2016

I switched to live clean after I found out that the brand I was using was using a chemical that can cause cancer. I tried this and I fell in love with the smell of it. After a few use i noticed that my baby's hair was growing fast, healthy and very soft.

May 21, 2016

J'adore ce savon! Ça n'en prend pas beaucoup à la fois pour bien mousser. Je fais 3 mois avec une bouteille. Il sent tellement bon! Il est hypoallergénique. Live Clean est la marque que je préfère dans le moment.

February 16, 2016

I love this product! It has a beautiful smell and his nice and soothing for my baby's skin. I have yet to see him tear up from getting any of this in his eyes so its true its word. Its sensitive enough to use on his skin every night during bath time and is great for dry skin. This is the only company of baby products i love to use.

January 31, 2016

Live clean tearless baby wash is what I've been using since my baby was born. No skin reaction or irritation. It's gentle on babies skin. And best of all its tear free which makes Bath time is great.

January 14, 2016

Found this on sale one day thought I would try it out I absolutely love it nice fresh scent and you only need a tiny bit to do the job plus the pump bottle is very convenient

January 14, 2016

I love that it's all natural and it's one of the only products that helped my sons eczema. The price is actually really reasonable as other products like this can be pricey. I use the lotion as well and I find both have helped my sons skin!

sweet_sara added a new review for
    BEATS by Dre Earbuds

jazerlicious added a new review for
    Reitman's Pants

Mlepine added a new review for
    Sunny Delight

Jonshepi added a new review for
    Phluid water bottle

ADono added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle