Live Clean (baby) Soothing Oatmeal Relief Tearless Baby Wash Reviews

August 05, 2020

Great product.

I have been using this product from the last 4 and a half months for my baby. great product. I give bath to my baby every other day , and uses this product and still using the same bottle from the last 4.5 months. Value for money product.

June 10, 2020

Gentle shampoo for babies

The shampoo is gentle, with a soft baby scent leaving babies skin feeling smooth and soft. It has relatively clean ingredients that I can pronounce. It can be purchased at my drug store or online. I feel good when I use this product on my baby/child.

May 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

So gentle on my baby's skin!

My baby girl had awful excema patches all over her arms, legs, back and belly and has very sensitive skin. Mostly anything with a scent will cause her to break out. Every bath product we tried caused her breakouts to get worse. Then we switched to Live Clean soothing oatmeal relief baby wash. Not only does this wash smell amazing but it cleared up my daughter's excema! She is 1.5 now and we haven't had any issues since the switch. We will only use this product since it is so gentle! We love it!

February 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

LOVE this soap

My son had super bad eczema as a baby.. every other brand of soap always made him break out.. we started using this stuff when he was 2 months old and we have not stopped! (He’ll be 2 in March)! This stuff smells great too!

January 28, 2020

Great for cradle cap!

I love Live Clean, not only do I use it on myself I had to buy it for my son! His cradle cap was absolutely terrible and this body wash actually helped ease the redness and helped most of it go away. I love how natural and great it smells.

January 24, 2020

Big fat no !

I wouldn’t spend my money on this product again . The soap made my son rash up and I feel like it was just a very thick body wash for a baby . I didn’t like how oily his skin felt as I was washing him . Overall I don’t think I would recommend this , to each their own .

December 29, 2019

Fragrance free for my babies

Love that this soap is fragrance free. The organic ingredients are perfect for my little ones. This product has gotten in their eyes and washed away without tears.

December 23, 2019

Mmmmmm! That clean baby smell!

This is the nicest, gentlest baby wash ever! Her skin (even with having mild eczema) is so soft after! Pair this with their lotions and baby smells just amazing!

October 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Eco Friendly - gentle on skin

I actually bought this for my 12 year old daughter attending a camp that asked for eco friendly toiletries. To be honest I checked alot of stores and found it hard to locate such items.

Someone over heard me and suggested the Live Clean collection. Just my luck all travel size was not available or sold out. The adult body washes were sold out and all I could find was the baby one.

It smells light and fresh, it lathers well and rinses fine. My daughter said she felt a little embarrassed as it was a baby product BUT that she got support and thanks from the camp for respecting their request as other campers did not. Some of those campers had to then utilize the tuck shop on site for a bottle of an approved product in stock.

I used this item after camp to empty the bottle to rid of it. It was very nice and I don't see it needing to be limited to just baby use. Sensitive skin, people with issues regarding heavy scents might like this product.

It was an unexpected purchase but it was a learning experience and made me interested in their other products.

September 26, 2019

Great for baby skin

I really love this product, baby loves to. Really gentle on my baby's skin. No irritation, no dryness or side effects. Definitely recommend to give it a try for your baby.