Prestige Item
L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil Reviews

April 24, 2018

An MVP in soft, clean and hydrated skin

I had never heard of emulsifying body oils until I went on my skin nurturing quest. I picked this up and upon using it for the first time i was amazed at how luxurious this feels and smells. Once in contact with water, this deliciously scented oil becomes milky and swaps out sebum and dirt for hydrating oils. This is now going to be something I purchase over and over again.

March 31, 2018

Yum

Mmmm this shower oil smells sooooo good! It feels so smooth when you put it on while still providing a bit of a lathering. It's really great for the winter months because it helps to give my skin a bit of extra moisture.

March 09, 2018

Smooth and Supple

This product is amazing. Such a lovely texture and goes on smooth and lathers well. The smell is fantastic and the results speak for themselves. With chronically dry skin, this product helps lock in moisture and leaves skin with a long lasting smoothness. It is pricey, but it the effect on your skin is worth the high price tag.

March 06, 2018

such an amazing product !!!

I love almond shower oil !!! The smell is so delicious and luxurious. It leaves my skin soft and smelling heavenly. I use it to shave my legs and its like a shaving cream and moisturizer in one !! My boyfriend also loves it and uses it :) so yummy !!!

March 04, 2018

Luxurious

My favourite shower cleanser. I have purchased it multiple times. Very moisturizing. More costly than drugstore brands but I feel it is worth it. Will continue to purchase.

February 19, 2018

Love the smell! Love the moisture!

First off, the smell of this oil is wonderful. I love it and could smell it all day. It is nice and fragrant but not too powerful. I do find most L'occitane products very strong smelling, but not this oil! I love the way it moisturizes my skin after a shower. It is quick absorbent and leaves the skin very supple. It does not make me feel greasy or oily at all, which is what I was wary of at first. I have also heard that this oil is great for shaving, which I have not yet personally tried.

September 04, 2017

Wow

I've never used shower oil before and since i don't like oils on my skin i didn't think i'd like this, but it's not really oily like i expected. It's oil on contact but once messaged onto the skin with water turns into this creamy foam that is super moisturizing and smells amazing. Highly recommend for anyone who has dry skin.

August 03, 2017

WOW

Got small bottle of L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil as a gift at L'Occitane store. I was sceptical about this kind of shower product. But when I tried this oil I just said "Wow!" It's so moisturizing and creamy, it turns my dry skin in to baby softness.

April 21, 2017

There is nothing like this stuff!!!! It smells incredible, it is amazing how well it lathers, and it leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I love being able to get out of the shlower, pat myself dry, and skip applying cream. Such a treat!

April 21, 2017

This smells absolutely amazing and it is my favourite body wash to use in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and the smell lingers, which I love.