L’Oréal Lash Paradise Reviews
#76 in Mascara

Good - 0

November 25, 2020

Definitely a Staple

I have purchased this product over and over again! This is my holy grail I have really stuck straight asian lashes that sometimes even point downwards. I use the waterproof one, and it holds the curl all day long and gives me volume without the clumpiness. Definitely recommend!

November 21, 2020

Dupe for Better Than Sex

Amazing product! I have always struggled to find the “perfect” mascara, and the Lash Paradise comes close to it! I usually wear False strip lashes, but on days I don’t wear them, I grab this mascara. After only a few swipes of the wand I noticed an incredible difference in my lashes. If you’re looking for a mascara that gives you beautiful, bold, and dark lashes; look no further! This is such an AMAZING product that does not break the bank! It’s also an INCREDIBLE dupe for the “Better Than Sex” mascara for a fraction of the cost.