L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer Reviews
Ranked #12 in Eyebrow Care

June 19, 2017

Great dupe, but not the same

After using both the retractable eyebrow pencils from Anastasia Beverly Hills and Benefit I can say that this pencil is currently the best dupe that there is at the drug store. However, I found that the texture is a bit too soft and creamy for my liking; I prefer the tip to be a bit stiffer so that I can draw little hair like strokes without worrying about adding too much product. I found that every time I used this little clumps were left behind that were noticeable so I would have to take the extra time to comb them out and slowly add more product in. Ultimately, I will not be buying this again and returning to my holy grails. However, I do recommend this if you are looking for a cheaper dupe of the high end retractable eyebrow pencils- just use a light hand.

March 21, 2017

So after 2 weeks of not being able to find my regular brow pencil in the color I need (Nyx brow pencil with brush in ash brown) and trying the nyx ash brown 2in1 contour brow pencil, a friend told me about this one. She claimed it was a dupe of the nyx one. I bought it in brunette and she was right. The color is almost exactly like the nyx except not as expensive. I did find that it didn't last all day and smears easily though. But it still goes on really nice and the color is great. If you are looking for a cheaper product close to the nyx brand, this would be the one to buy.

March 05, 2017

This is the best brow pencil from the drugstore I’ve ever found! It is incredibly similar to the Anastasia Brow Wiz in that the tip is very fine so you can make very realistic hair like strokes. It’s also not too pigmented so you can build up the intensity which I like. I don’t like a really pigmented brow pencil that you have to keep blending to make work. I love this brow pencil! I will absolutely be repurchasing this.

March 03, 2017

I love this product ! I was going to purchase a high end brow pencil, because every time i bought a drugstore brand it was either too hard, too soft, or not my colour at all ! When these came out, i HAD to try it. The pencil is retractable, which is awesome. It comes with a spooly, which is awesome. AND the colour is spot on. The formula is really nice too, not too hard and not too soft. Lasts all day on my brows and looks natural.

March 02, 2017

I use this every single day and I really like it but lately I feel like they changed up the formula. Sometimes it gets patchy on my brows and when I use the comb to even things out I feel like it takes a lot of the product off. The pencil is the right size to draw on my brows and the color is really nice...long lasting too.

February 23, 2017

This is a good affordable brow pencil. I have it in colour "dark brunette". The quality of this pencil is very good, it is very pigmented and you have to be careful applying it. Overall, it is a good product which I recommend.

January 29, 2017

I received an incentive to purchase and review the L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Define Pencil and provide feedback. I found the pencil to be light and very thin but it was okay once I got used to putting on eyebrows in a feathery manner. The brush at the other end of the tip was useful and convenient, and helped to give my brows a more natural look. I thought the price was a bit too high at first and didn't think it was much different than similar products, but then after using it more I noticed it had such a long lasting effect. Even after working all day and going to the gym my "brows" were still there. So in that regard I might consider purchasing it again.

January 07, 2017

This brow definer had great qualities. It goes on nice and smooth without leaving chunks of life er on your brows. I use it everyday and absolutely love this product.

January 05, 2017

I was offered an incentive to try and review this product in exchange for my honest review. I thought that it worked well. It was not overly pigmented, so you are able to use different amounts of pressure to get different colour payoff. This is a positive aspect, because brows wont look like they were drawn in with a sharpie! It was easily buildable and looked natural. I like how think the tip was for filling in the arch and tail. I got the dark brunette shade and was pleased with the match. I have black-brow eyebrows (level 3) and it worked perfectly. I also liked that there was a spoolie on the other end to comb it out. This is the drugstore equivalent to Anastasia's brow wiz (but obviously you get what you pay for).

December 30, 2016

An awesome brow pencil, you won't go wrong with it. Also very forgiving with mistakes. You can wipe away mistakes with a finger, but it lasts all day on the face too.