Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1272 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

April 03, 2017

I personally have very oily skin and this product works wonders! It has a nice light-weight oil free gel formula! It provides the right amount of moisture without leaving a greasy feel to the skin! A little bit also goes an extremely long way!

March 06, 2017

This is one of my favourite moisturizers. It is very lightweight but still leaves your skin refreshed and moisturized. It is well worth the price tag and a little goes a long way.

February 12, 2017

This is my holy grail moisturizer. I have sensitive and very acne prone skin and will only ever use Clinique's dramatically different gel to moisturize. Their gel formula is super light weight and easy to layer so its great for summer or winter. I really believe it is unlikely that this moisturizer would break out ANYONE. With regards to their price point, i think it is reasonable especially when they have sales and gift sets with the purchase. I also tend to by their larger size which is usually only available during the holiday season. I've used this moisturizer for years and will continue to do so.

January 05, 2017

I can say my fiancé and I do love this product. Before trying that one, I bought the lotion version of that moisturizer, made for dryer skins, and was really left unimpressed.

But the gel is really great: it penetrates quickly into the skin and does not leave a residue. It feels hydrating and is perfect for summer, when I'm more oily, but isn't quite enough for dry winter months. I have a full size that my fiancé and I use, and the travel size also (that's how much I love it)!

October 31, 2016

Un gel hydratant pour le visage qui procure beaucoup de douceur au visage. Odeur agréable et vraiment légère sur ma peau. Un bon choix pour une crème hydratante.

October 31, 2016

A favourite for me! I love Cinque's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. Its great for oily skin as it doen't add any extra oily residue. It goes on smooth and feels great on my skin. Quickly absorbs and doesn't leave my face shinny.

October 18, 2016

I love this moisturizing gel. I'm using together with my clindoxyl gel at night. It has reduced the dryness and also keeps my face well hydrated. Will definitely buy it again. Awsome product!

October 13, 2016

I have severely dry (flaky) and sensitive skin. I was recommended this gel at the Clinique counter when I began breaking out due to the dry skin clogging my pores that was exasperated by the oils in the dramatically different lotion. Since using this my skin is much more supple and it doesn't make me break out whatsoever. I occasionally still use the lotion in the winter time if I phave a particularly dry patch. I love the full size version because it comes in a pump (I really don't like moisturizers in tub form because they are more likely to spread bacteria). I love how the gel gives smooth surface to apply makeup on after application.

September 23, 2016

I love this moisturizer! I have combination skin so I find in the warmer months, I need something a little lighter but still hydrating. I generally use a lotion in the winter months, but I love gel moisturizers for the warmer months and this is one of my favourites! I love that this doesn't have a strong scent, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I also like that it comes in different sizes, so it's a little more budget friendly. I currently have the travel size, but will be looking to purchase the full size next time.

September 18, 2016

This product saved my dry skin! I love that it doesn't add any oil and it is very light on my skin. The gel soaks into skin almost immediately and leaves no residue. The product also has no smell therefore doesn't overpower your sense of smell in the morning or before bed.