Prestige Item

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

0.5/5

May 07, 2021

Hated this product

I totally hated this product.
    I have sensitive reactive skin, and this didnt worked for me at all.
    I hated all about it. The consistency, the color, the lack of results… puaj! theres much better out there at better prices!!
    Skip this one.

April 27, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Gel-creme hydration

if you've got reactive skin, Clinique's hypo-allergenic formulas will be the answer to your skin calming prayers. Dramatically Different Moisturiser is the ultimate comforting gel-cream that's easily absorbed and lightweight and will not feel heavy or cakey on skin. This also does not cause breakouts so it's excellent for the acne prone.

March 23, 2021

Made such a difference when I switched to gel

I love clinique and have been using for years, thought I had the right routine until I found the gel. I had the odd break out before but no more and my skin is so clear now

March 08, 2021

Great moisturizer

This has been my go-to moisturizer for years now. It’s great for my skin that has a tendency to be oily, and it doesn’t break me out. It’s light but still moisturizing!

February 07, 2021
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Gave moisturiser

Love this moisturiser, a fresh scent and great formula.
    I use this every day, isn’t greasy at all.can easily put make up over the top.
    Great packaging, can’t fault it.

February 06, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Glowing!!

I have sensitive skin and I’ve always found it hard to find products that don’t irritate my skin, but when I stumbled across this beauty I was not disappointed! My skin is no longer dry and inchy, it looks like I’m glowing and it makes my make-up look amazing. I will never buy another moisturiser again!! I definitely recommend!!

December 10, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Clinique is excellent

Good. Almost no fragrance or limited or much chemical involved in the ingredients, which is good. also the texture is by far the best ever for my skin. i have combination skin of dry and oily (more to dry). my tzone is oily. repurchasing one with bigger and pump size

December 10, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Essennce of goodness

Well done Clinique!Clinique brand is my favourite but i have a combination skin type since I started using this product i felt my face is breaking out so I decided to stop using it because it’s not suitable for my skin type but other wise it would make your face smooth and soft. you can use it as a primer before makeup it help the foundation set nicely
    17 Nov 2020

November 03, 2020

My GO TO moisturizer for past 14 years!

This has been my GO TO moisturizer for the 14 years. I do love trying out new products all the time. So would try any new samples I receive, but none could ever come close to this for me. It is light weight, absorbs quickly and leaves you feeling great every day. Gentle enough on your skin to use twice or even more times a day if you wish. Worth every cent and will buy it again and again!

November 02, 2020

Evens out skin tone beautifully

I recently purchased the gel rather than lotion as I have combination to oily skin. I lile the gel but the lotion is far superior. It's not too heavy for oily skin and evens out redness like a miracle cream.