Prestige Item

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

February 07, 2021
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Gave moisturiser

Love this moisturiser, a fresh scent and great formula.
    I use this every day, isn’t greasy at all.can easily put make up over the top.
    Great packaging, can’t fault it.

February 06, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Glowing!!

I have sensitive skin and I’ve always found it hard to find products that don’t irritate my skin, but when I stumbled across this beauty I was not disappointed! My skin is no longer dry and inchy, it looks like I’m glowing and it makes my make-up look amazing. I will never buy another moisturiser again!! I definitely recommend!!

December 10, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Clinique is excellent

Good. Almost no fragrance or limited or much chemical involved in the ingredients, which is good. also the texture is by far the best ever for my skin. i have combination skin of dry and oily (more to dry). my tzone is oily. repurchasing one with bigger and pump size

December 10, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

Essennce of goodness

Well done Clinique!Clinique brand is my favourite but i have a combination skin type since I started using this product i felt my face is breaking out so I decided to stop using it because it’s not suitable for my skin type but other wise it would make your face smooth and soft. you can use it as a primer before makeup it help the foundation set nicely
    17 Nov 2020

November 03, 2020

My GO TO moisturizer for past 14 years!

This has been my GO TO moisturizer for the 14 years. I do love trying out new products all the time. So would try any new samples I receive, but none could ever come close to this for me. It is light weight, absorbs quickly and leaves you feeling great every day. Gentle enough on your skin to use twice or even more times a day if you wish. Worth every cent and will buy it again and again!

November 02, 2020

Evens out skin tone beautifully

I recently purchased the gel rather than lotion as I have combination to oily skin. I lile the gel but the lotion is far superior. It's not too heavy for oily skin and evens out redness like a miracle cream.

October 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best lotion for sensitive skin

I've been using this lotion for over 20 years. I try a new lotion every year and I find everything else burns my face or leave my skin feeling greecy. It goes on light weight and does its job all day. A bottle lasts months.

October 05, 2020

Great moisturizer

I have used Clinique dramatically different moisturizer for over 15 years because it works great on my skin. I tend to have greasy skin in the summer and very dry skin in the winter and this moisturizer absorbs well and never leaves my skin feeling oily. It works well under makeup also.

September 02, 2020

Good moisturizer

I have very oily skin, so I opt to use the oil-free gel vs a lotion. This formula is very lightweight, nongreasy, and soaks in pretty quickly. It leaves my skin feeling light and smooth. I don't know that it really helps with my oily skin, but it hasn't made it worse or caused me to break out which often happens with moisturizer for me. I buy the big bottle for $50 and it lasts me about 9 months using it twice a day, so its pretty good value.

June 28, 2020

Pricey but so moisturizing

Clinique is a higher price point for facial care products but the quality is noticeable. This face lotion feels so moistuizing and yet lightweight at the same time. I have tried a LOT of face care products and struggle to find a good moisturizer. This one melts into my skin in seconds and doesn't leave any residue behind. Once it dries it leaves your skin soft but not shiny. Highly recommend. Best for dry to combination skin.