Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #23 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

July 11, 2017

Good for oily/combo skin, NOT dry skin

I am continually going back and forth whether I like this moisturizer. This is a pretty good moisturizer for combo/oily skin. It sinks in really fast which I appreciate and it is very light weight. It is also very efficient at moisturizing however I do feel like it could moisturize my drier areas a bit more. I am currently using an acne cream that is really dehydating my skin and this just does not do the trick currently. Overall a good lotion that doesn't make you break out!

June 22, 2017

The best moisturiser for combo skin.

I use this every single day. With my combo skin, I'll often use moisturizing cleansers & toners and use this gel after. It works well with my other products to keep my dry patches hydrated but without making me oily all over.

June 06, 2017

Perfect moisturizer for day time for combo to oily skin - Not oily at all, it leaves a satin finish on the skin. For the night, I would go with something more moisturizing tho. Also, it is probably a little bit light for the winter days, when the skin tends to become dryer. Otherwise, I love this moisturizer, although I am tempted to try something else, I would not know how to live without the Clinique one.

May 22, 2017

Wow! I have tried countless moisturizers in the past, and this one takes the cake! From loreal, to neutrogena to clarins, this one has truly saved my skin. First off, this has never broken me out, which is astounding because my skin is so sensitive and every single one prior to this one has given me acne. Next, the texture is so light, yet it actually moisturizes my skin. Never feels oily or gross throughout the day. I also add a few drops of argan oil at night to make it heavier. Great stuff!

April 03, 2017

I personally have very oily skin and this product works wonders! It has a nice light-weight oil free gel formula! It provides the right amount of moisture without leaving a greasy feel to the skin! A little bit also goes an extremely long way!

March 06, 2017

This is one of my favourite moisturizers. It is very lightweight but still leaves your skin refreshed and moisturized. It is well worth the price tag and a little goes a long way.

February 12, 2017

This is my holy grail moisturizer. I have sensitive and very acne prone skin and will only ever use Clinique's dramatically different gel to moisturize. Their gel formula is super light weight and easy to layer so its great for summer or winter. I really believe it is unlikely that this moisturizer would break out ANYONE. With regards to their price point, i think it is reasonable especially when they have sales and gift sets with the purchase. I also tend to by their larger size which is usually only available during the holiday season. I've used this moisturizer for years and will continue to do so.

January 05, 2017

I can say my fiancé and I do love this product. Before trying that one, I bought the lotion version of that moisturizer, made for dryer skins, and was really left unimpressed.

But the gel is really great: it penetrates quickly into the skin and does not leave a residue. It feels hydrating and is perfect for summer, when I'm more oily, but isn't quite enough for dry winter months. I have a full size that my fiancé and I use, and the travel size also (that's how much I love it)!

October 31, 2016

Un gel hydratant pour le visage qui procure beaucoup de douceur au visage. Odeur agréable et vraiment légère sur ma peau. Un bon choix pour une crème hydratante.

October 31, 2016

A favourite for me! I love Cinque's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. Its great for oily skin as it doen't add any extra oily residue. It goes on smooth and feels great on my skin. Quickly absorbs and doesn't leave my face shinny.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo