4.1/5
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Reviews

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel with Pump 4.2 oz for oil skin

October 22, 2017

Best Moisturizer!

I love Clinique's line of facial care products! For years I was using Clinique's moisturizing lotion and it did wonders for my skin. Throughout the last year or so however my skin typed changed to being sensitive and slightly oily. So I was recommended to use the moisturizing gel instead and it really decreased the amount of oil that would build up on my face during the day. I love this product and would definitely recommend it!

September 27, 2017

Good product

It is the moisturizer that I always use before wearing my makeup. The skin is velvety after the first application, and does not get oily (I have mixed skin, and a little oily in the T zone).
    But there are two things that I find that could be better in this cream:
    The smell: it does not have a really bad or specific strong smell. It is more like a neutral smell but I just do not like it.
    Sun Protector: would be nice if it have sun protector.

September 23, 2017

Meh

Even though this is part of the kit that says it is for oily skin, this felt like I was coating my skin with oil. I did not like the texture of this nor did I particularly liked how it made my skin feel a bit sticky.

August 22, 2017

Great for oily skin

I don't know how many moisturizers I've tried over the years and always end up with oil slick skin, but not with this one. It's very light and gives enough moisture without causing oiliness. it absorbs well and I use it with the other Clinique three step products.

August 11, 2017

Your face will thank you

My favourite flavour of oatmeal out there. This has the perfect amount of flavouring after it is made. I did not find it have a bitter after taste in my mouth as well. It's inexpensive I think I bought it for like $2 and it comes in easy to pot pouches. Definitely worth the buy.

July 11, 2017

Good for oily/combo skin, NOT dry skin

I am continually going back and forth whether I like this moisturizer. This is a pretty good moisturizer for combo/oily skin. It sinks in really fast which I appreciate and it is very light weight. It is also very efficient at moisturizing however I do feel like it could moisturize my drier areas a bit more. I am currently using an acne cream that is really dehydating my skin and this just does not do the trick currently. Overall a good lotion that doesn't make you break out!

June 22, 2017

The best moisturiser for combo skin.

I use this every single day. With my combo skin, I'll often use moisturizing cleansers & toners and use this gel after. It works well with my other products to keep my dry patches hydrated but without making me oily all over.

June 06, 2017

Perfect moisturizer for day time for combo to oily skin - Not oily at all, it leaves a satin finish on the skin. For the night, I would go with something more moisturizing tho. Also, it is probably a little bit light for the winter days, when the skin tends to become dryer. Otherwise, I love this moisturizer, although I am tempted to try something else, I would not know how to live without the Clinique one.

May 22, 2017

Wow! I have tried countless moisturizers in the past, and this one takes the cake! From loreal, to neutrogena to clarins, this one has truly saved my skin. First off, this has never broken me out, which is astounding because my skin is so sensitive and every single one prior to this one has given me acne. Next, the texture is so light, yet it actually moisturizes my skin. Never feels oily or gross throughout the day. I also add a few drops of argan oil at night to make it heavier. Great stuff!

April 03, 2017

I personally have very oily skin and this product works wonders! It has a nice light-weight oil free gel formula! It provides the right amount of moisture without leaving a greasy feel to the skin! A little bit also goes an extremely long way!